Chapter 4: The Ice Princess Is Back

In The Wayne Manor

Damien's Point Of View

I woke up and headed to the bathroom. After bathing, I wore a green turtleneck with black jeans and grey converse. I took my bag and went downstairs.

"Morning Father, Pennyworth, Grayson, Todd, Drake" I said as I sat down.

They all apart from Pennyworth had smirks on their faces.

"Tt, what's wrong you imbeciles?" I asked.

Dad cleared his throat "Apparently, we have a surprise waiting for you in school" he said. 

I sighed got up and went to outside where Pennyworth was standing. After I entered the limo, Drake joined and we went to school.

With the Bats

"He is gonna be furious when he finds out" Jason said.

"Yep. Wanna hack into the cameras and  see what happens" Dick asks.

"Sorry boys, but I have to leave for work" Bruce said and left.

The two boys run to the bat-cave and set the computer.

Anderson Mansion

Marinette's Point Of View

I woke up due to Tikki calling me. I sighed and gave her some cookies. I went to the bathroom, bathed and brushed my teeth. Time for a dramatic entrance. Watch out Damien Al Ghul Wayne. After bathing, I dressed. I wore a black, long sleeve top, a black belt and a plaid, black and red skirt. I wore some knee high heeled boots. I took a red handbag and my yellow friendship bracelet. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied grey eye-shadow and dark red lip gloss. I smirked and left the room. Just as I was about to open the door, Chloe opened it. She was wearing a black, long sleeve top, a black belt, a plaid, black and yellow skirt, some knee high heeled boots, a yellow handbag and her red friendship bracelet. Her hair was hair in a messy bun and had applied grey eye-shadow and dark red lip gloss.

"Hmmm. Beginning to act like our real selves are we?" I asked as my smirk grew wider.

"Come on Bug" she said and pulled me downstairs.

"Well, Well, Well" Ella said as she saw us. "You gurls look sexy" she said.

"Let's just hurry up. I have a surprise for Demon" I said as I sat down.

I realized that Mom was already gone to work. We ate and left for school, leaving Ella to take care of the mansion.

Third Person's Point Of View

As Marinette and Chloe got out of the limo, people gasped. Why? Because their Ice Princess was back. The two girls smirked as they made their way to the principals office. Chloe knocked.

"Come in" a said a voice from inside.

They quietly walled inside.

"Oh the Ice Princess is back. Who's the little friend?" Ms Phillips asked.

"This is my friend Chloe" Marinette said.

They got their schedules and went to the first class.

"Hello class. We have two new students. Well it's actually one new student and an old one. Anyway, these are your new classmates, Marinette Sophia Anderson and Chloe Rosalie Bourgeois" The teacher said.

Damien's Point Of View

WHAT!!! That brat is back. Ugh. This is definitely the worst day ever. The two girls walled in the class with smirks on their face. 

"Hello everyone" Anderson said as she came and sat by me.

Chloe then sat next to Drake. I then turned to face Anderson who still had a smirk on her face.

"It on, Anderson" I growled out.

"Let the competition begin, Wayne" she said with a bigger smirk which said, 'I don't go down to easily'

Marinette's Point Of View

Class ended and as Bee and I were heading out, someone stopped us. We turned around and saw Damien standing there, with Tim.

"What do you want Wayne?" I asked.

"Stay away from me our you get it,  ملاك (Angel)" He said.

"Hmm. Like the new name. Angel. I think it suits me. No thanks, شيطان. Anyways, Come on Bee, لا أريد أن أضيع الوقت على أحمق غبي وزومبي (Demon) (I don't want to waste time on an idiotic fool and a zombie)" I said and walked out with Chloe behind.

I laughed as we walked towards the limo.

"Hey, wanna go out for a while. As Ladybug and Queen Bee" I asked.

"Sure" she said.