Chapter 3: New Home

Marinette's Point Of View

We entered the limo and in a few minutes we got to the mansion. The mansion was as big as the Wayne Manor.

"Finally. I can be myself" I shouted.

Yeah. I'm not that bubbly kind girl here in Gotham. I have a rival. Gotham's Ice Prince. You think we rule with each other. But we don't. I cant wait to show myself at G. A tomorrow. He'll die for Christ's sake.

"Go up to your rooms and shower. Dinner will be ready soon" Mom said.

"Okay Mom/ Aunt Bri" We all said.

We then ran up the stairs to the long hallway.

"Ella, can you show us our rooms" I asked.

"Sure. Yours is the last door on the left, mine is next to yours, Chloe's is opposite yours and Mom's is opposite mine" Ella said.

"Thanks" Chloe replied.

I'm really not in the mood to say thanks

We then headed up to our rooms.

I opened my door and smiled. It was still the same. The walls were black. It had a Ladybug theme. The bed had dark red sheets, big black blankets, dark red comforter with black spots and black pillows with red spots. There was a black table with a red chair. A black door leading to the closet which had red walls and a red door leading to the bathroom which had black walls. The black carpet with ladybugs. I took a shower and wore a white hoodie that had red and black flowers on it with black shorts underneath. I wore some red flip flops and woke Tikki up. We them flew to Chloe's room.

Chloe's Point Of View

I walked into my room and was speechless. The walls were black It had a Queen Bee theme. The bed had black sheets, big yellow blankets, a white comforter with black and yellow stripes and yellow pillows. There was a black table with a yellow chair. A black door leading to the closet which had yellow walls and a white door leading to the bathroom which had black walls. There was a black carpet with bees spread over it. I gave Pollen some honey after I had and showered. I then wore a grey hoodie with white shorts and yellow flip flops. Just as I was about to leave, someone knocked.

"Come in" I yelled.

Mari then came in. She was wearing a white hoodie that had red and black flowers on it with black shorts underneath and red flip flops. With Tikki on her shoulder. She leaned on the door post. Wow. She looks like a badass. Well she did tell me that was how she was back here in Gotham.

"You done?" She asked.

I nodded and we went downstairs. I saw Aunt Bri was sitting at the top of the table and Bella was sitting at her left side. Mari sat at her right and I sat beside Mari. We ate dinner and went to our rooms. I then slept peacefully, thinking of one thing. I'm happy Mari is happy.