Her.

My arms wrapped around his neck loosely, but enough to pull him closer, as we kisses each other passionately and lovingly. 

"I can get lost in your heavenly kisses."- almost whispered Leonardo and pecked me delicately as I smiled. 

"I live for your kisses."- I spoke sincerely and laid my face in his neck and he held me closely. 

"The feeling is more than mutual, amore mio."- spoke Leo and kissed my temple. 

We wished each other to have a good day and I went inside my work place. Marcel offered me fruit, which were banana, kiwi or strawberries if not all. He has been doing that ever since I told him that I am not drinking green tea for now. It is still unusual for him, but he doesn't mind. 

I asked him to get me kiwi, feeling craving creeping upon me and he happily complied. We took care of "Raro" instagram account, announcing in which shops the products are now available. I thought about opening actual store, but that's task for later. 

I want to take some time off work when our little bundle of joy arrives and Leo said that he has the same plans. We both want to be present when our baby arrives, being there for first word, steps, smiles and touches; work can wait. 

Him.

My relaxed, content mood was spoiled when I realised that I have photoshoots today. Just great. 

Jordan and Lionel met me outside the pavilion and we got to work. I managed to finish 2 photoshoots before 11 o'clock; Hugo Boss and Tom Ford. Quick and efficient, just like how I like work to be.

"Ora, hai la campagna di Calvin Klein da fare. È domani."-  stated Lionel, scanning my schedule, as we are heading outside. (Now, you have Calvin Klein campaign to do. It is tomorrow.) 

They both walked me through the plan for tomorrow before I drove to pick up Camila. I went to her office and chuckled when she immediately hugged me and pecked me lovingly while my arms wrapped around her delicate waist. 

"I missed you."- spoke sweetly Cami with winsome smile. 

"I missed you very much, bambina."- I confessed and kissed her cheeks. 

"Are you ready to go?"- I asked and got excited not in reply. 

Her.

Our first stop was lunch. We had lovely conversations as I ate minestrone and Leonardo ate lasagna. After we finished, we drove to the tattoo artist, who did all of Leo's tattoos. 

"Signor Russo, che piacere rivederla."- stated man with bright smile; he is inked from head to toe. All of his tattoos look very detailed, all in black ink. (Mr Russo, what a pleasure to see you again.) 

"È stato bello vederti anche tu, Pablo."- replied Leonardo, keeping his muscular arms around my waist as I nuzzled into his side. (Nice to see you too, Pablo.) 

We were introduced to each other and the two of us explained what we want. In addition to hearts on the inner sides of our ring fingers, we also want initials of our first names on inner sides of our pinkies. I will have "L." in his handwriting and he will have "C." in mine. 

Leo went first because I am now actually scared. I held his free hand, being unsure for whom I am holding it: myself or him? Leonardo didn't even flinch as needle made contact with his skin. 

He got 2 tattoos in no time. They look very cute. 

"Mi amore, I promise, it won't hurt. I will be right here."- he assured me and kissed my forehead.