My perfume was sprayed on my neck and as all jewellery is on me, I am good to go. 

Him.

I patiently waited for my wife while patting heads of Ambrosi, Flavio, Rocco and Corrado. 

Soon I heard clicking of heels, so I glanced in the direction of the sound, only to lick my lips at the sight. 

Neat and elegant makeup compliments her symmetrical, gorgeous face. Light blonde hair looks very voluminous, velvety and shiny. It cascades down her back in marvellous, beautiful waves. 

And cazzo, her clothes show off her curvaceous figure remarkably well. Lacy, dark red body suit displays her chest just right. Light blue, high waisted, skinny jeans cling to her slim, never-ending legs scandalously good, adding excellent accent on her slender waist and beautiful hips. My dark red, silk dress shirt shields her frame as all buttons are opened. Never has my shirt looked better. 

Sweet, seductive, spicy scent is alluring and fits her so damn well. Necklace with my name is in clear view, just like locket. Bracelets and earrings are shining brightly, just like rings. 

"You are breathtaking, principessa

"You are breathtaking, principessa."- I stated honestly and kissed her forehead as she blushed. 

"Grazie mille."- replied Camila, never looking away, at what I felt exceptionally proud and happy. 

Cami has grown into stunning, lovely woman: she is not shying away from compliments, even though the urge to look away sometimes bugs her; her diligence helps her to achieve even more success, conquer even more victories and I couldn't be prouder of her. So many things I can list down, but only one word can sum up all of that - perfection. Camila is perfection. 

"I love you, angel."- I spoke cheerfully and hugged her dainty frame. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- she said sweetly while hugging me affectionally and kissed my cheek. 

We went to the garage and Cami wanted to drive; I didn't see why not. She took Bentley. My hands caressed her toned thigh entire drive as we chatted about our plans for today. We are getting our matching tattoos today at 13. I chuckled at how excited Camila is; it is heartwarming. 

After we arrived, we exited the car and my arms wrapped around her petite waist. 

"I will pick you up at 12 for lunch and then we can go to the tattoo artist?"- I suggested and smiled cheerfully when I got dazzling, joyful smile in return. 

"I'd love that very much."- agreed Cami and kissed my cheek. 

"Mhm, that won't suffice, amore mio."- I stated, addressing her action. 

"And what would?"- she wondered flirtatiously and I smirked. 

"This."- I answered before pressing my lips on her plump, luscious, candied and soft ones.