Books

A/n: Only one more till the story really starts I swear. Sorry for taking so long. warning mentions of abuse verbal and physical

---------------------

 Draco's parents were holding another party that afternoon and the trio decided it would be best to go to a nearby park in a muggle community. After handing Draco a jumper so he could pass of as a normal kid they started their trek. When arriving at the park Viv, for SOME reason, thought it would be a good idea to steal Draco's crackers. Stealing crackers from her brother and his best friend were not good idea. Aviva had slammed head first into a tree trying to flee from the horrifying scene.

"Ow" She said blandly as she fell to the ground. The seven year old stood up and rubbed her hip. Harry and Draco finally caught up to her.

"Are you alright Viv?" Harry asked seeing if his sister was injured. 

"I'm-" A quiet sob was noticed in the distance.

"We all heard that correct?" Draco questioned as he took the cracker back from Aviva and splitting it with harry. She tried to glare at them but ended up looking more like a enraged chihuahua pup. the cry was heard again this time a little louder. Draco was about to ask if they should check it out but the two triplets had already started toward it.

Turning the corner a young dark skinned child with bushy hair was seen. They had tears streaming down their face. In their arms was a black book that seemed to be covered in mud. Aviva sat next to them before any one could even further react after the turn.

Leaning forward so she could see the kids face Viv greeted them softly, "Hello. are you okay?"

"Ye-yeah" Was the only response that came. At this point harry had made it standing next to the kid and Draco managed to reach them, out of breath.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" Draco asked after a minuet of them being in science.

"You'll think I'm a freak."

"And whys that?" harry questioned sassily.

The child had a solemn look on their face, "Because I made a book float."

"Like this?" Viva recited the words wingardium leviosa and the book began to float. The child who they were next to eyes widened.

"Yeah like that!" They continued to talk to this child. Their name was Hermione and she was a muggle born witch. They talked a lot about many things. Hermione was also extremely smart and intuitive. explaining the wizarding world was fun for them to do. all the questions were fun to answer Draco took control of explaining after a while because Aviva and Harry kept getting distracted of going really in depth on one part and completely ignoring big chunks of information. Hermione explained why she was crying. her parent always said her freakish magic was demonic and would make her go to hell. she was yelled at a lot and got hit  if she did magic. Aviva gave her a hug saying she understood. Before Hermione could give a rebuttal they told her about their life. They talked about the book and Hermione read them a chapter causing an interesting discussion to happen and end before anyone got tackled Hermione felt at home with people like her. She felt free.

The children had many meetings after this until one day when they were ten the world became to much for them and they

disappeared.

---------------------

A/N: I'm back. and really lazy. comment please. keeps me engaged.

1/20/21