chapter 1 - lived

October 31, 1981

Liam, Hadrian, and Aviva Potter were born triplets to Lily and James potter on the last day of July. Today, Halloween,a prophecy would be set in stone

...those with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... And the Dark Lord will mark thou as his equals, but thee will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... And one side must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives...

These were obviously going to be the potters or longbottems so both were being protected. The potter parents thought it would be a good idea to stay away from the children and leave them in the care of the one person who knew the location.

Little did they know that this friend truly was a rat. When the potters left he summoned the dark lord.

"Where are they pettegriew?" Voldemort said in his raspy voice as he arrived inside the house.

"This way my lord" peter replied quickly guiding him to the nursery.

Inside layed the three children. Only one was sleeping the other two were staring right into the dark lord's eyes, something very little people managed to do without withering under his glare.

The two awake also looked very different from their brother. They had very small amounts of baby fat compared to their sleeping brother. The girl had dark red hair and amber eyes. The boy awake had green eyes and unruly black hair. These two shared the look of any pure blood child minus there darker complexions.

Voldemort told petegriew to place them together. He could feel a much stronger magical energy radiating from them. Aviva raised her hand in front of Harry's face and harry put his arm in front of Aviva.

"Do you really thing that would work?" Voldemort
Raising his wand he shouted the killing curse, but instead of killing them the cure backfired when it hit them disintegrating the dark lord and leaving the children with scars. One of them had a lighting scar on his forehead and the other got a scar on her wrist going around her hand.

The room started to fall apart. Peter aparated out quickly, right as Liam woke up to getting a board dropped on his check leaving an S shaped scar. Hadrian and Aviva had fainted from the sudden surge of energy they produce. When everything had stopped falling only liam was crying.

A few minutes later adults burst in on the scene. Peter was in the back of the group doing his best to lie about what happened. Lily and James quickly ran to Liam seeing as he was the one crying.

Dumbledore noticed the S mark on liam's cheek, seeing he had the highest magical energy out of his siblings Dumbledore said a thing that changed the world.

"I give you Liam Potter, the boy who lived!"

Little did he know that the true heros were harry and Aviva. The boy and girl who lived.

A/n - Hi there! I realise this probably sucks and I realise it has alot of cliches. I'll take any advice about my writing, I actually appreciate constructive criticism. I'll try to update frequently, but every time I see an thing that says 'update please' I will postpone my updates by a day. Try me. See you soon. :)

published- 8/14/2020