75.

6months later

Even its hard for them to hide this kind of relationship of them its difficult when it comes to chaewon family who keep them away from each other but minjoo cant let chaewon go away from him..

"Minjoo.."chaewon said with fully tears thats keep on dripping..

"Chaewon..are you still fighting?if you dont want to-----"

"i will fight for this im just scared about you giving up"chaewon said..

"dont think about that .that would never happen even in your imagination "minjoo said while hugging chaewon but then chaewon realize shes hugging her pillow and no ones there.

"Ugh shit i miss him"chaewon said while shes crying too loud that can her parents hear..

"What will you do now my sister and obviously your daughter crying because you make her choose between family and him.."felix said..

*Punch*

"Dont ever blame me im just protecting her"momo said..

"AISHHH!! you know what!! just tell us the truthhh!!!!!i dont see and i dont care about you at all i care about my and sister happiness"felix shouted ...

"Felix calm down"dahyun said while worrying about them two...

"you know what?"

"FELIXXXX!"

"COME ONNN TELL US AM I ?ARE WE?really your son and daughter?"felix said and he received another punch..but he didnt care about it...

"YESSSS "mono shouted..holding his forehead..

"Hurt me instead chaewon i will take chaewon with me.."Felix final decision..

"Okay fine! Take her and dont go here anymore"

"But momo---"dahyun was cut by him..

"final!"felix said and went to chaewon's room but there is no chaewon at her room anymore..

"Mom! chaewon is missing"felix said and starts to search for chaewon..

.
.

Meanwhile chaewon

while keep hearing the noises outside her room she grab her bag and put some clothes without thinking she jumped onto the window and get her self hurt by a little metal and wound formed on her legs ..she escaped the house.

"Fuck where am i going"chaewon is scared right now its already dark and there is some guy looking at her..

Sakura and minjoo are waiting for the stoplight to become green so they can walk ..the attention of chaewon that shes making like waving at minjoo ..but minjoo didnt notice it so he went inside his car with sakura while the rain are now starting to pour...

"Minjooo!!"chaewon starts to shout and run while minjoo keep on driving but he noticed chaewon behind running trying to reach him..

until minjoo finally notice it and stopped the car when chaewon fainted..

"Yah chaewon!"sakura shouted ..and run towards her too..

"M-minjoo "chaewon said grabbing minjoo's wrist and pulled him for a hug..

"What are you doing chaewon? Its already dark and you're here.."minjoo said scolding her but he cant do that and starts to cry when he finally saw chaewon ..

"I miss you"minjoo said..

minjoo carried chaewon to go inside his car so they can take care of chaewon ..

Finally at home..
they saw felix there standing and crying ..

"Felix?"minjoo said...

many bloods coming through his mouth and stomach..

"t-take c-care of her please?make her happy"felix said and tap minjoo's shoulder then walked away..

.
.
.
.

After that yujin saw felix collapse ..

"Yah!"