19.

<Chaewon pov>

"yahh! are you crazy?you already broke my heart now you want me to come back with you hell no boy!"i said to hyewon who keep forcing me to make out with him..

"You will change me to that minjoo?"he yelled..

"what if i say yes"i shouted at him back and he was about to land his freaking hands on my face..

"Yahh! mr.kang go to my office now"mr.chou said..hyewon rolled his eyes..

i playfully laugh at him wiping my lips full of wet kiss..

i saw minjoo as i ran to reach him fixing my lipstick..

"Hey!"i called him but he ignored me..

"Come to office with me"he said..

"wait?with hyewon inside?"i asked he nodded and looked so serious..

whats with him?

i followed him to the office i didnt know why we are here but im here to find out..

"minjoo? why are you here"mr.chou asked him ..

this guy really crazy..

hyewon looked at me smirking but minjoo pushed me more closer to him..

"Dad..i kinda like the word suspend for him"minjoo said.i was here shocked when he called mr.chou his dad..like what the fuck he is the owner of this school?.

"tell me the reason minjoo"his dad said..

"i dont like pervert in this school also forcing a girl to make out "minjoo said straightly looking at hyewon in a scary way..

"i didnt do anything mr.chou he is the one who keeps forcing the other girls"hyewon save his life to his own reason thats not even true..

"I trust my son mr.kang" mr.chou said..

"he dont do things like that he always refusing to make out with right ms.kim?"mr.chou asked me..

"yeah"i said..

Damn the savage son and father wow!

we walked away after that minjoo didnt talk to me for one hour and i dont have courage to talk with him too ..

but this time i want to asked him whats wrong and why is he ignoring me.

"mi———"

"eat this i know you havent had your lunch i supposed to give this to you but someone grab me and i really saw you and hyewon kissing"

"minjoo he forced me"

"i know"

i sigh and accept the food he gave to me .i starts eating but i feel someone looking at me and thats why i cant eat well..

"Even youre eating you still look pretty"minjoo said and ate his lunch too..

"You're going to eat again?"i asked..

"Nope i didnt ate because i really want to eat with you"minjoo said ..

"ahh~thats sweet thank you"i said and gave him a peck on the cheeks..

"date later? i have nothing to do later are you free?"minjoo asked me..

"ahmm im free "i said shyly .

bruh this is the first time im being shy..

"What about the issues about me and you"i added he just laugh at me..

"I dont care about that talkshit we are friends and that issues dont change me"minjoo said..

"trust me"he added i nodded..