48.

<Chaewon pov>

he pushed me to my bed that hard makes me nervous.

"A-a-amm"i stutter when he moves closer to my face..i know i did it already but when its him doing this to me its kinda feel like its my first time..

"lets stay here "he said with his deep voice and i cant take it but to let out my breath and he can feel it..

"M-minjoo arent we going out?"i asked again but he keep touching my shirt and then he remove it..

"sorry babe but its not good to go out "he said and came to the door as he locked it..

"what are you doing kim minjoo?"i asked again i didnt even expect this to happened bruh..

"hmm?"he starts to remove his clothes and let me see his abs .

i cant help it but to stare it until minjoo grab my chin..

"look up ms.kim"he said as i looked up..

"are you going t——-"i was about to ask but he put his finger on my lip to make me stop from talking..

"you didnt take your pills right?"he said and i nodded..

"dont worry i brought condom"he said. hes really going to fucked me i thought he was just kidding me again..

"Lay down "he said..he really looked like a scary teacher but i just followed what he wants..

he starts crawling on top of me while kissing my stomach up to my chest,neck and chin until he reaches my lip and kiss it deeper..

i moan slightly and cant hold it ,when he comes to touch me down my private..he slide his hand inside my panties..

"tsk..you're already wet how come?"he asked and im just looking at him unbelievable..

"Just fuck me can you?"i said..he came to kiss me again and starts holding both of my hands as he intertwined our hands together ..

"Chaewon~i love you for real"he said to me and im shocked that he confessed to me then i pulled him for a kiss again roughly..

I let his tongue to go inside my mouth and we keep fighting in there while i cant move because hes holding me so tight..

"Ugh~~"i moaned and breathing at the same time..

He went down to my neck and keep on sucking it with licking ..he also bite it so hard ..

"yah!"i shouted but he told me to shut up..
he keep sucking my neck..

"babe~dont put too much"i said..
he went down to my chest and to my view he keep on sucking it too like a baby and squishing the others on the left..

i hold the sheets so tight because this feel im feeling right now i didn't expect it to be more wild..

i closed my eyes with bitting my lower lip its too obvious he is too good with this..

He is done of it and looked at me so serious like he wants to hit me so bad ..

he kissed me again with his wet lips on mine after that he unzip his pants and was about to enter it but he said something.

"calm chaewon~im not going to thrust you so fast . ill be gentle"he said and i closed my eyes ready for him to put it inside slowly and kiss me again..

then he enter his manhood in my womanhood slowly.i let out a loud moan.

he keep pulling it in and out slowly then its turning to fast one..

"Ughh~~shit!"

"Minjoo~right there!"

"Fuck~"

i starts panting because of him thrusting me so hard and fast i cant hold it as i keep hitting his back with my nails keep on scratching it..

"Damn your nails chaewon~"

"Y-you're h-hurting me so i will hurt you back "i said while panting..and breathing heavily ..

He keep thrusting me more harder and its painful because of his condom. i really admit it i prefer with no condoms..

My thighs are now giving up for the first time..

"Fuck minjoo~"

"Im close"he said..

"Im close too~"

"There!!"

"Ugh shit!"

"Minjoo go faster~"

"I will, shut up!"

after shouting to each other i came..

he pulled his manhood out of mine and then he lean to hugged me..

he is to heavy but i can hold it..

then i heard a knock from the door..

"shit who is that?"minjoo said but i closed his mouth to shut him..

"Chaewon? its time for dinner?you mom is waiting"i can hear my dad voice..

"Shit go now goo!"i shouted and minjoo put his clothes on and then he jumped on the window..

"I love you~ chaewon!"he shouted and ran away i smiled at him and i really walk straight but i will try my best..

i grab a lighter for the candles thats on my table..

i put my clothes on which is the pajamas i also throw the blanket and change it to a new one..

i opened the door revealing my dad face..

"sorry dad im deep sleeping" i said..then he looked around my room and can smell candles..

"What a good smell"he said ..

finally he went out now and i followed him..

"Why are you walking like that?"felix can guess what happened but he act like he doesn't know..

"you forget it?i slipped from the stairs"i lied make my mom looked so worried..