twenty seven

"There Yeosang stood frozen knowing who's the person in front of him."

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After the class ended, Min Ji was excitedly packing her things and anticipating getting out of the center to meet her mommy. When almost everyone has left, she ran to Yeojoon whom greeted her with a hug.

"So are you going with us today, Yeojoon?" She asked while the boy was still packing his things. "I don't know, it depends if my daddy will let me." Min Ji frowned but then took the opportunity to ask him about his father.

"How is your daddy like? Is he strict?" Yeojoon faintly nodded as he looked at his sister with a frown. "Too strict, my daddy is too strict. He doesn't even want me around girls or even be friends with them. So if daddy finds out that I'm talking with you, he'll be angry."

Min Ji also frowned upon hearing the statement from his brother. It's actually sad that his father's keeping him away from people though; and Min Ji knows it's not right. "But why is he doing that? It's actually fun to be around people, doesn't he know that?"

"Well daddy is usually around people though. But daddy told me that he's making me avoid other girls because he told me that he's afraid that I might like them. He's afraid that when I grow up, I will marry someone that he doesn't like. You know, dad said he doesn't want me to marry just somebody around."

Min Ji's eyebrows furrowed and though that his father's too advanced. Min Ji then thought that keeping him away from other people won't let his brother grow. That's why Min Ji patted his brother's shoulder, "You see Yeojoon, your daddy's quite advanced that he's already talking about the future."

"I know right, noona. Too advanced to be honest. I'm still five and barely six since my birthday is on August." Min Ji giggled before speaking again, "I'm sure that your daddy is doing this for your own sake. Who knows, if you follow his lead then maybe it'll lead you to a better life, right?"

"But then, sometimes be brave not to follow. You know, some freedom for yourself but if you do, you should say sorry since it's bad not to obey." Yeojoon soon smiled hearing those words from his sister. Maybe his father's really doing those things for his own sake.

Meanwhile, Yeosang's at the side watching and listening to the conversation of the both of them. "Anyways, let's get out of here?" Min Ji asked and Yeojoon nodded while taking his bag. "Daddy Yeosang! Let's go!" Yeosang smiled and held Min Ji and Yeojoon's hand before going out of the daycare.

They were both welcomed by two cars; a black and a white SUV as a lady got off from the white one and a man from the black one. Yeojoon ran to the man while shouting the word, "Daddy!" There Yeosang and Min Ji thought it's Yeojoon's dad and Eun Ha's husband.

"Mommy! Hello!" Eun Ha walked towards Min Ji and gave her a hug before turning to Yeosang. "Hi there, Mr. Kang. So I'll get going with Min Ji. Thank you for being a great teacher and have a good day." Eun Ha smiled so Yeosang.

He then saw Yeojoon running towards Eun Ha making Min Ji confused. "I thought your going with your daddy, Yeojoon?" Eun Ha sweetly asked but Yeojoon shook his head. There Eun Ha noticed Yeonwoo holding Yeojoon's bag. "I'll come with you, mommy! So I can spend more time with noona and you!"

Min Ji clapped her hands and looked at Eun Ha, "So that means we're going all together, mommy?" Eun Ha excitedly nodded at the children before looking at Yeonwoo who's giving her a glare. He approached the both of them before giving Eun Ha a kiss on the cheek while whispering, "We're going to talk about everything after this, Eun Ha."

Eun Ha gave Yeonwoo a nod. "Of course. I'm going." Yeonwoo took a step backwards before messing his son's hair, "Behave while you're with mommy and your sister, alright?" Yeojoon nodded with a smile. Then he turned to Min Ji, "Hi there, I'm uncle Yeonwoo. I hope you'll have a great time."

"Thank you, sir! And I'll take care of Yeojoon very very well so you won't worry." Min Ji smiled widely at him and earned a small nod from Yeonwoo. There Yeosang stood frozen knowing who the person in front of him is.

"Nice meeting you too, Mr. Kang. I'll now go, stay safe everyone!" Yeonwoo then left, leaving everyone there.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

so how's everyone doing? remember to stay safe and healthy~ eat a lot of healthy foods and don't forget to take a break from social media<3

ily all~ anyways, happy reading!

- veena