twelve

"Yet you could still have a crush on him in a short period of time."

❝ crush (n.) - a brief but intense
infatuation for someone.
❞ ─ google

Jongho goes to Yeosang and Min Ji, surprising the little girl. Min Ji soon hugged her dad, making Yeosang smile. Jongho carried Min Ji and sat on the swing with Min Ji on his lap. Jongho nodded at Yeosang and told him to sit at the swing next to him.

"So you told teacher Yeosang about the story of the princess and the peasant?" Min Ji nodded, "Yes daddy and you should start to find the person destined for you. Then have a happy ending! Happily ever after."

Min Ji giggled and Jongho fondled Min Ji's head. "Then you should help me find that someone meant for me, right?" Min Ji nodded and pointed at Yeosang who's silently adoring them at the side

"I won't complain if it's teacher Yeosang. You look cute together, daddy." Min Ji then playfully giggled and clapped her hands as Jongho and Yeosang's face were red as a tomato. "Just kidding! It's your job to find that someone, daddy. Not mine."

Min Ji laughed right after that. Yeosang and Jongho just joined Min Ji though they were both being eaten up by the shyness. "But I'll be okay with anyone daddy. As long as they're kind to you and me. As long as they care for us like my uncle's and teacher Yeosang."

Jongho just nodded at Min Ji and looked at Yeosang, "So I guess we'll get going. Bye, Yeosang. See you tomorrow." Min Ji just waved goodbye at her teacher while she's wondering why her daddy is picking her up at this afternoon.

"Daddy, shouldn't you be at the office? It's not even five in the afternoon." Jongho gave Min Ji a playful pout and whined, "Our boss dismissed us early today since he's going out because of his son's birthday. Don't you want me anymore? Aren't I your favorite person anymore?"

Min Ji stopped walking and faced Jongho "Teacher Yeosang is right. You would nag at me easily just because you feel like you're no longer my favorite person." Min Ji sighed, "Daddy, you're always my favorite person, and you will always be, okay? I promise."

Jongho sighed and smiled at Min Ji. The little girl never failed to make him feel at his best. That's why he just treasures her the most. She's like Jongho's charger.

Jongho would just forget about other things like stress when he's with his daughter. That's just Min Ji's effect, and he would never live without her. Soon, they continued to walk to the bus stop.

As they rode the bus in complete silence, Jongho just randomly thought of Yeosang out of nowhere. He suddenly thought of how Yeosang is attached to Min Ji.

How delicate and soft he is that he can't seem to be angry. How cute he is whenever he's flustered, shy, flushed or when he giggles. And Jongho can't help but smile when he remembers those times of Yeosang.

And he suddenly thought of knowing about him more. That's why he swiftly took his phone from his pocket and scrolled through a plethora of his contacts. He soon found Seonghwa's number and messaged him to pick up Min Ji later since he's going somewhere.

"Min Ji, uncle Seonghwa is going to pick you up later because I need to go somewhere, okay? Be good while you're there." Min Ji smiled, "Yes, daddy. I am going to play a lot with Seongjin." Jongho just nodded.

When they got home, Min Ji changed to something comfortable and took her uniform to the laundry basket. While Jongho didn't bother to change his pants and just changed his top to a sweater.

"Okay, let's watch cartoon while waiting for uncle Seonghwa." They both watched silently until a doorbell was heard. Min Ji immediately turned off the television and wore her shoes. While Jongho opened the door for Seonghwa.

"Uncle Seonghwa!" Min Ji ran towards him and welcomed Seonghwa with a hug as they both went down and out of the building. "Should I just drop you off at Wooyoung's? So that you won't need to commute."

"It's fine. It's just nearby. Plus I know that Min Ji is excited to play with Seongjin. I'm just going to stay there for a few hours to discuss something with Wooyoung." Min Ji immediately ran towards Seonghwa's car and went inside the backseat.

"Discuss about what? Something about Min Ji's teacher?" Jongho eagerly denied it but Seonghwa just laughed. "You're way too obvious Jongho. You really looked like you have a crush on him. Or do you like him?"

Jongho sarcastically laughed before stopping in front of Seonghwa's car, "That's way too impossible, hyung. I just met Yeosang days ago." Seonghwa raised his eyebrow, "I literally fell for your Hongjoong in a span of two days so don't tell me that it's impossible."

"But you already know Hongjoong hyung before you realized you like him, hyung. You're the best of friends." Seonghwa just sighed when they both entered the car.

Min Ji is already at the back seat waiting for them. "Yet you could still have a crush on him in a short period of time. Everything about Yeosang is just likable. He's kind, sweet and dependable, right?" Seonghwa said as he started the car's engine.

"Daddy has a crush on teacher Yeosang?"

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

୧ *·˚: i just felt like i needed to update:")