two

"Good morning, children. I am your teacher for this year and I am teacher Yeosang."

⁺◟i don't hate school but waking up early . . . ꜜ

Everything was not too overwhelming for Min Ji. She is already used to being around different people since her father would usually leave her to her uncle Hongjoong and uncle Seonghwa when he's at work.

Her uncle Hongjoong and uncle Seonghwa are both kind. They have a child named Seongjin and they both play a lot. Sometimes her uncle Yunho and uncle Mingi would pass by and go there for hours to talk with Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

And whenever she asks them about what her uncle Yunho and uncle Mingi would talk about with them, Hongjoong would just say that, "Uncle Yunho and uncle Mingi is just about couple things. Boyfriend things, something like that." Even though Min Ji won't get it, she just nodded at them.

It was still fifteen minutes before their classes would start and Min Ji is getting bored. She looked around and saw her classmates coming in. Most of her classmates are crying. But that didn't move Min Ji; instead she saw how her classmates come with mostly, their mothers.

She let out a soft sigh before opening her bag and taking out her journal where she writes about different things and her pencil. She started doodling and drawing random things like flowers, butterfly and other things just to prevent her from looking at her classmates.

Ever since Min Ji was old enough to know things, he has always asked her father, "Where is mommy?" His father would just reply with, "Mommy is just at work far far away that's why she cannot come here. But don't worry, daddy is here for you."

She was never satisfied with that answer. Even though she has always been contented with her father being around, he can't help but think about, "How does it feel to have a mommy with me? Is mommy going to take care of me when daddy is at work? Will mommy cook for me and daddy?" and many more unanswered questions.

Min Ji is suddenly distracted when their teacher called everyone's attention. Her teacher has a brown hair and he has a sweet smile. Though her teacher's voice is deep, it seemed like caring and not scary. "Good morning, children. I am your teacher for this year and I am teacher Yeosang."

Yeosang spoke with grace and sweetness so he could calm his students. It's not new for him since he knew that children would react like this on their first day of school. It's not a new event which he has already mastered through the years.

Though he is not nervous on speaking with others, especially children, there is this student that caught his attention immediately. It was a girl who seemed to be a six-year old, right age for learning in school. She was looking around and would stare to others.

Then she took a notebook and a pen, and then started working on it. Yeosang found the girl easy to teach. Unlike the other students, she seemed to be a ball of sunshine when she went inside of the classroom. He just can't understand this sudden change of attitude.

When the chaos calmed down, he smiled at everyone and looked at a child on the corner who has a lollipop inside her mouth. "Okay hello, can you introduce yourself?" The children introduced themselves one by one and it has finally the girl she saw earlier.

This time, the girl is wearing a bright smile as she stood up from her chair. "Hello, classmates! I am Choi Min Ji and I am already six-years old. I like to draw and sing just like my daddy. I am friendly and I hope to be friends with all of you."

The girl's introduction melted Yeosang's heart. It made him smile and soft as he wrote down some other details on the attendance sheet. "Thank you, Min Ji. Let's give Min Ji five claps for her excellent introduction."

The lessons were not overwhelming for Min Ji. In fact, she has excellently answered every Yeosang's question. Just as Yeosang expected, Min Ji is easy to teach.

Min Ji has already been taught by his father. The simple alphabet to counting numbers and writing her name. Yeosang has also noticed that Min Ji could already read. That's when he thought, "She's advanced than her classmates and it's an advantage."

Four hours has passed and it was time for the children to leave. Yeosang once again noticed Min Ji alone inside the classroom while packing her things. Yeosang decided to help Min Ji and the girl smiled at him, "Thank you, teacher." Yeosang just nodded, "Are you going home?"

"Yes, teacher. My uncle is going to be picking me up because daddy is at work." Yeosang once again nodded before taking his things and locking the classroom door after the little girl went out.

She saw the girl waving and running towards a familiar face. That's when he realized that it was his best friend's husband, San. "Oh hi there, San. I didn't know that you're her uncle."

"Teacher, you know Uncle San?" San picked up Min Ji and nodded at her, "Yes, Min Ji. Teacher Yeosang is Uncle Wooyoung's best friend." Yeosang replied to Min Ji. "Then I can see teacher Yeosang more? Teacher Yeosang is the best teacher!" Min Ji smiled and clapped her hands. San and Yeosang just chuckled in response before San said goodbye to Yeosang.