8.4

Chapter 8.4 – Shemale Marriage.

"Phoenix Nine Days" ten strong evidences:

One, name.

One called "Feng Yan Nine Days", one called "Huang Yan Nine Day" as everyone knows, "Feng is male, Huang is female", two lover's name did not need to be explained.

Second, online occurrence.

Two gods are extremely low-key, but thanks to《Huang Yan》strong system, every time the two are online, it is obvious to everyone. As long as "Feng Yan Nine Day" is online, next minute, "Huang Yan Nine Day" will also appear online.

Thirdly, material.

Although the two gods very deliberately out of sight. They rarely occur together, they have never teamed up together and to obtain brush copy. But have you not found, if today "Feng Yan Nine Day" brush copy hit XX precious materials, the second day "Huang Yan Nine Day" would have the material to sell at the shop?

Buddha said, can not be said, cannot be said.

Fourth, fight the city

It is estimated that many comrades are aware of the service, the last day to help provoke "Feng Yan Nine Day" outside the city besieged, N despicable individuals cut the hero. It was worse than attacking the Big BOSS of the game. "Feng Yan Nine Day" dripping with blood "Huang Yan Nine Day" suddenly flew in from the side to help increase his blood.

Not to mention how "Huang Yan Nine Day" accurately locate "Feng Yan Nine Day" whereabouts, how you say it mostly be from a "copy of wind", half a second time to the scene to rescue. Hey, us rookies know, there's a couple of skills called "hold your hand" the players can instantly rush to their husband/wife and also transferred 30% of the damage to themselves.

Amitabha, although the two of them usually have passed like a pair of strangers, but at the most critical time, the affectionate husband and wife's skill will betray you......

Fifth, regarding the confession.

If she humbly remembers right, the last time there was a night when the uppity "goblin" brush the horn. This goblin shouted their admiration, express their interest and seek to be taken care by "Feng Yan Nine Day". The next day, was "certain party" was killed? According to reliable sources, that "certain party" was "Huang Yan Nine Day" jealousy match ah!

Sixth......

Nuo Nuo took a deep breath, and turn off《Huang Yan》forum webpages, but her small blazing flames eyes were still pouring immortal flames. Her hand should have not clicked, really shouldn't——

At this moment, Nuo Nuo wish she could find a block of tofu and killed it.

Ow...... She almost to tangle death.

To be fair, as a successful white-collar women have left a bad taste, if Xiao Big Boss wore the vest in the game. No-one now would have hit herself crying, hanging too...... Hypocritical, too headstrong. But, the thought of the culprit admitting his crimes, Nuo Nuo wanted to grind her claws to scratch the walls.

Xiao Yi in a clear and calm voice said a light sentence "because you are a man" to dismiss her, no matter how she thought about it she was unwilling. Finally, Xiao Yi did not clearly explain the "Phoenix Nine Day" gossip incident, completely did not give her any acknowledgement.

Through this matter, Nuo Nuo found that Xiao Big Boss really is lacking disciple and needs training!

Previously because he was above, she was below. He's the boss, she's his employee. Nuo Nuo had to listen to him, speak without reserve. Xiao Yi thought herself as completely a gentle, good raising small white rabbit. But Xiao Yi had forgotten, that clay also has three parts soil, the small white rabbit is also eager to bite!