8.2

Chapter 8.2 – Shemale Marriage.

Nuo Nuo sees Xiao Yi answer, she was severely startled and she even for a moment reacts by hitting a row of ellipsis.

Xiao Big Boss is really thinking of...... Changing sex? Clearly they were fighting monsters, then suddenly said to settle and get married?!

Xiao Yi probably guessed Nuo Nuo's reaction and lightly touch back a word.

[ Team I'm Xiao Yi ]: I see on the website home page, characters that are level 20 and above can get married. The couple have many couples task, the experience value is very high, is there a problem?

Nuo Nuo see Xiao Big Boss reply, brainwaves before typing away on the keyboard.

[ Team Nuo Nuo inactive ]: I am male!

[ Team I'm Xiao Yi ]: Exactly, I am female!

{{{(>__<)}}}

When Nuo Nuo play online games, in order to avoid being harassed, she did not hesitate to choose the male character. But she never thought Xiao Big Boss would play she-male. 《Huang Yan》characters at the beginning, men and women all look-alike; unified hair, uniform linen, unified barefoot. Characters have to upgrade later to buy their own equipment, such as hairstyle can slowly see the sex.

The game's producer had explained the reason for doing this is more realistic. Because when babies are born at the same time from the appearance, it is very hard to distinguish between male and female.

Nuo Nuo just hurry to try to level Xiao Big Boss, she also did not open his profile view and is now surprised to find Xiao Big Boss is actually a female. She's immediately shocked with internal injuries.

[ Team Nuo Nuo inactive ]: Xiao...Zong, what are you thinking? Why are you playing a female character?

[ Team I'm Xiao Yi ]: Then you? Why you play a male character?

Nuo Nuo seeing this awe-inspiring justice.

[ Team Nuo Nuo inactive ]: Anti harassment!!

[ Team I'm Xiao Yi ]: Me too, anti harassment!!

[ Team I'm Xiao Yi ]: So let's get married.

Just as Nuo Nuo was drinking saw Xiao Big Boss' last words, the tea in her mouth directly splashes on the computer screen. Too horrible to look at the screen, Nuo Nuo suddenly had an insight, perhaps, Xiao Big Boss really not at all interested in the online game, he's playing "Huang Yan" is entirely in order to marry her man?

Xiao Big Boss you, really too mensao[1], too evil.

Nuo Nuo and Xiao Big Boss in the online games successfully married, because they're unknown, there were no friends to congratulate them, no grand wedding, no world horn overwhelming scraper, just two people in front of Yue Lao promised their undying love life for each other, tied a red thread, and the wedding was complete.

"Tied a red thread" in 《Huang Yan》is more famous, male and female game player agreed to marriage, Yue Lao with his long sleeves sat hanging over the clouds with his brilliant skills the bride and groom head will appear in colorful clouds. And then the moment, the clouds turn into a glittering red string, slowly falling, hanging men and women left and right foot after half-quarter of an hour before disappearing.

The couple's initial skill is when they just want to know where is the other half, to display their "tie red thread" skills. The red thread will appear again, following the red thread will be able to immediately find their "husband" or "wife".

Despite a low-key wedding, first time groom Nuo Nuo (-__-|||) excitedly pulling Great Beauty Lady Xiao to sentimentalism cliff for fireworks. Hearing these words, Xiao Big Boss could not help smiling can in front of his screen. This place; sentimentalism cliff only had one purpose and that is used by the game player to commit suicide.