Dedicated in memory of Dei Wolfram Lupus

Dei's smile touched his eyes as he laughed next to his little sister, Wolfie. They could practically be twins, they looked so much alike, not only in appearance but in spirit and personality. There of course was a few diffrences: gender, heigh, and hair coloring.

"Stop Dei!" Wolfie squealed as her brother chased her around.

"Never!" he chuckled into a gust of his own laughter, tackling Wolfie and tickling her.

"Help me Rave! Get him off me!" she gasped between laughs as she tried to wrestle free.

"Im definetly staying out of this one Hun." I reply from the tree branch Im sitting on.

"Oh come on!" Wolfie laughs as Dei finally shows her mercy.

"Im coming after you next Raven." Dei squinted at me as I plucked leaf after leaf from the oak tree I perched from.

"Whatever dude," I smirk down at him, "Id like to see you try."

Dei attempted to find a foothold, but after traveling up a few inches he slipped, falling on his butt with a soft thump. He then whimpered softly.

"OWWWWWWWWW." he groaned, standing up and adjusting his tail. "Its not fair. I cant climb."

"I cant either," I mumble, "It took ten minutes to get up here. Im not even sure if I can get down."

"JUMP!" Wolfie squirmmed with energy, "We'll catch you." Her tail swung back and forth smoothly.

"I dont wanna break your guys' arms," I laughed, "Maybe I'll just live up here off of acorns and twigs."

"We'll gladly let you break our arms." Dei teased at me, "Better to have tried rather than not try at all."

"Fine, but I warned you."

I leap down, trying to be less reckless. Dei probably got most of the impact, but I landed on both of them, knocking all of us on the ground and into a round of laughter. I love moments like these, even though I made them land flat on their backs. These times emphasized the love of our pack. Wolfie is like my little sister, so bubbly and artistic and wonderful. Dei... okay im pretty sure its obviouse that i like him, but he views me as a sister. I will take what i can get.

"Wow the moon looks great." Dei mumbled as we adjusted ourselves to gaze up at the stars.

Wolfie growled up at the moon. Dei gave a deep long howel. I gave a short howel that probably sounded like a chiwawa, which made them both chuckle. Wolfie grabbed Dei's left hand, as she gazed up at the stars. Dei Reached over with his free hand and grabbed my hand, lacing his slender fingers with mine. I knew the warmth I felt as soon as we touched was probably one sided. I was probably the only one it actually meant something to.

He seemed so perect and Im not even close. Its not like wed end up together anyway, I didnt want to take him from Wolfie. Dei had been gone for a long time, but at least he finally made it back. Wolfie and Dei were like Coke and Ice, they went well together. If I tried turning sometype of nothing into a relationship with Dei it would be like trying to eat your french fries with chopsticks. You can make it work but its kinda strange.

"Shooting Star!" Wolfie squeals, "Make a wish!!!"

I closed my eyes. You probably think I wished for Dei to love me or some crap but thats not what I wished for.

"I wished for us to never seperate again, all of us to stay together." Wolfie said, burying her face into her brothers shoulder.

"I wished for us to have many good moments like this together." I say as I smile Up at the sky.

"I wished for you guys to love me as much as I love you." Dei said. He let go of my hand and drapped his arm over my shoulders so I could rest on him like Wolfie was.

I greatfully accepted, nuzzling into him and feeling his warmth. We fell asleep like that.

Warm. Safe. As a Pack.

Strangely enough, right when I drifted off to sleep I could see Dei in my sleepy vision. He was kissing my head gently, whispering something I couldnt make out before drifting into unconsciousness.

******Authors Note:
Dei and Wolfie are real people. Dei is a wolftherian, and he committed suicide when he was 16. I made this for his little sister Wolfie. I am so proud to be part of her Pack<3 I love her like a sister. The cover was made by her, and this is dedicated to her and her brother.
WOLFIE'S ACCOUNT: TicciTobysTwin
Please fallow her.
I'm considering making this longer if Wolfie requests it, or if a few of you guys do.
Comment, like, and subscribe! Baii guys!
-XxAubreyUniversexX
******