Youre hurting me!

I left the studio on my way back to Selena's Place. I sighed. How am I going to break up with her? I'll just be nice and calm about it. Think about it Justin, once you leave her, you can have any girl you want.
I pulled into the drive way and got out of the car going inside. I set my keys down and kept my shoes on. I heard footsteps making their way towards me.

"Babe is that you?" I heard her ask.

"Umm, yeah" I scratched the back on my neck, thinking of what I'm going to say to her. Now she was in sight and she looked at me and smiled.

"Are you going somewhere again?" She asked walking closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I slowly brought my hands to her arms and brought them down carefully. She looked at me confused. "Are okay? What's going on?" She backed away slowly.

"Look Selena... We should...umm, it was a bad idea to get back together" I told her awkwardly. I looked up and her face dropped. The smile that was on her face was now a frown.

"Wha-what? What do you mean?"

"Sel..i mean, I'm breaking up with you"

"Why?! What did I do?" She was now on the verge of tears.

"It was just a mistake, I'm sorry"

Selena's POV

I can't believe he's leaving me again! Everything was perfect, what changed his mind? Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? I don't want him to leave me again.

"You asshole! I can't believe you're doing this to me again!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Bullshit, I'm tired of you leaving me! I'm tired of you breaking my heart and playing with my feelings!"

"God dammit Selena! Stop picking a fight and just accept the fact that I'm fucking leaving you again!" He yelled slamming his hand on the table. I walked up to him pissed.

"You fucking dick!" I yelled pushing him back. His eyes filled with rage, he pushed me against the wall. I winced in pain, he pushed me really hard, hurting me. Now I was scared of him.

"Dont call me that! I have my fucking reasons for leaving you so don't call me a fucking dick!" He yelled, bringing his arm up, I closed my eyes thinking he was gonna hit me right there, but he punched the wall next to my head. My eyes watered. I've never seen him like this.

"You were going to hit me, weren't you!? What has gotten into you, you're turning into someone I don't even know anymore, you're turing into a monster!"

Right then my right cheek stung with pain. He just slapped me. I brought my hand to my face, and looked at him in shock, my eyes filling up with water then spilling out. His eyes were still dark, and his hand was still up. *SMACK*
That one had more power to it, causing me to fall to the ground. I was sobbing.

"Just-Justin please, please stop!" I begged. My face ached in pain, I sat up sliding across the floor away from him. His eyes softened and he looked at me.

"Oh my god, Selena, I'm so sorry!" He said realizing what he had just done to me. He started to walk towards me but I quickly got up, running upstairs to the bathroom locking the door. I heard him following. Now he was knocking on the door.

"Baby! Please I'm so sorry! Please open the door!" He begged.

"Go away!" I screamed, still crying from what just happened.

"God dammit Sel! Open the damn door!" He growled. He was scary me, I don't want to open the door I don't know what he'll do next.

"Why!! So you can hit me again?" I yelled. He started kicking the door, causing it to shake. No!! He's gonna get in. I quickly reached for my phone, feeling it wasn't there. I left it on the couch downstairs. Justin opened the door, grabbing my wrist harshly.

"You're hurting me!!" I sobbed, letting all my weight got to the floor. That's when he let go, his eyes softened again. "Leave!! I never want to see you again!" I screamed.

Justin's POV

It all hit me of what I just did to Selena. I can't believe I hit her, yet drag her out of the bathroom. What's gotten into me? She just screamed at me to leave and that she never wants to see me again. I don't blame her. I just abused her and she thinks I'm monster and is terrified of me. I wouldn't want to see myself either. I was in shock. Didn't know what to say so I just left. I grabbed my keys and got into my car and drove to my condo. I called scooter.

"Hello?"

"Scooter" I said blankly.

"Justin, what's up?"

"I-I-I hit Selena" i stuttered.

"WHAT?!"

"We got into a fight and it got heated. I hit her twice and dragged her out of the bathroom" now I was sobbing over the phone, "scooter I don't know what got into me, I hit the one I love, yet I was about to leave her and she's terrified of me, thinks I'm a monster" I cried.

Authors Note;

Crazy chapter😱😱😱😨 what do you think is going on in Selena's mind? What do you think Justin will do? Or what about scooter? Will selena tell anyone Justin slapped her, or will she make up something to cover him?