Golden Globes

Antons POV

I'm Selena's Date tonight at the Golden Globes and I hope it goes well because her ex Justin and his Girlfriend are gonna be there as well. I'm hoping he doesn't try to ruin our night or even talk to Selena. I want the night to be fun and I want Selena to be happy the whole night. Right now we're getting ready to go.

"Hey babe? Can you come here?"

"Coming" I told her, heading into the room.

"Does this dress look okay on me?" She asked, turning around. She looked amazing.

"You look so beautiful baby" I told her, wrapping my arms around her, softly kissing her lips.

"Thank you" she blushed.

"Shall we get going?" I asked, taking her hand, she nodded and we left to get into our limo. Tonight should be fun, yet interesting.

Justin's POV

Me and Hailey were on our way to the Golden Globes. I heard Selena and her new boyfriend were gonna be there. I thought about not going but I know Hailey really wanted to go. Once we arrived, we stepped out of our car and fans were screaming and flashes were going off. We just smiled and posed and even shared a few kisses for the camera. I saw a white limo pull up to the red carpet seeing Zedd step out, sticking his hand out for a women's hand, which I'm guessing was Selena's. She was wearing a white dress that showed her back and he was wearing a black tux. She looked amazing. I turned around, seeing Hailey talking to Kendall.

"I'm gonna go with Kendall for a bit babe, love you!" She kissed my cheek and left with her.

I posed for more pictures, as all eyes were one Selena and her new man. Cara joined them for a few pictures. She had the biggest smile on her face and the way she looked at him and the way he looked at her, only made me miss her more.

"Justin!" Someone yelled.

I looked over to see that I was supposed to keep moving but got caught up at looking at how happy Selena was. They probably got pictures of that, great. I stepped off the redcarpet, followed by Sel. Zedd left her to go do some solo pictures so I thought I could talk to her for a second. I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder, she turned around and her smile dropped instantly.

"Justin.."

"Uh hey" I scratched the back of my neck, looking around. Wow this is awkward.

"Well..um..it was nice seeing you" she smiled lightly and began to walk off. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Wait."

"What?"

"I just wanted to say that, you look beautiful"

She looked down and smiled, "thank you, you don't look bad yourself"

"I miss you Sel" I told her grabbing her hand. She looked at our hands, then quickly pulled away.

"This isn't the time to being doing this Justin. We both moved on. You're with Hailey and I'm with Anton. Please don't try anything to ruin what makes us both happy" she told me.

"But.. I still love you" I whispered.

"Have a goodnight Jay, spend it with your beautiful Girlfriend" she smiled, but it was an uncomfortable smile. She walked off towards Zedd and they kissed. I looked down then walked to our table.

Selena's POV

I left Justin after that weird situation and went to Anton, who opened his arms so I could hug him and give him a kiss. The rest of the night was fun and enjoyable. Now we were about to leave.

"Go ahead babe, I'll meet you in the limo" Anton told me, as he went back to get his jacket. I headed towards the limo and got in, waiting for him to come back.

Anton's POV

I went to get my jacket when someone stopped me. I turned around and saw that it was Justin.

"Hey man"

"Hey, look I'm not gonna try to doing anything to screw up your guys relationship, I'm pretty sure you thought I would. But I just wanted to say, take care of her. Shes special and one of the best girlfriends you could ask for. Treat her right. You make her really happy and that's all the matters"
He smiled and then walked off with his girlfriend. I was kinda shocked at what he said but now I'm more relaxed that he said that. I got my jacket and headed back to Sel, only to go home, take a shower, cuddle and fall asleep.

Authors Note:

ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY FOR SELENA AND ZEDDS NEW SONG COMING OUT IN 2 WEEKS BECAUSE IM REALLY EXCITED AND I CANT WAIT TK HERE HER BEAUTIFUL VOICE ASDFGHJKL SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS, IM REALLY TIRED AND SICK. BUT YEAH IM EXCITED TO HERE "I WANT YOU TO KNOW"!!