blooming (pt.i)

April 18th, 2019 (10:51pm)

"Do you really have to go?" Nayeon whined with a pout, clinging even more to Lisa's shirt, if that were possible.

The latter chuckled.

They were currently cuddling naked on Nayeon's bed – the latter lying on top on Lisa, burying her face in the crook of her neck, while their legs were entangled under the covers. They had been enjoying some old chick flick on Netflix when Nayeon decided to bring out again the subject of Lisa leaving for Easter.

You see, Lisa had already declined her mother's pleas to visit them during Easter break, because she wanted to focus on rehearsing for the dance show on the first day back in school, and since she had barely just recovered from her injury, she still wasn't dancing to a 100% of her capacity and it was irking her. Always the perfectionist.

Needless to say, Lisa had promised her girlfriend they would go egg hunting on Easter day at the park, since Nayeon was usually extra busy during the holidays and Sunday would be her only break.

That was, of course, until Lisa accepted a job offer. And not just any offer – she was replacing Jungkook as a photographer for some rich people's wedding, and she just couldn't refuse when she got the check for the first half of the payment in advance. All of this much to Nayeon's displeasure, of course; though she wouldn't make her refuse either. It was indeed a great opportunity for Lisa, and Nayeon was never the selfish one.

And here they were now, where Lisa had been spending the entire week of vacation so far ever since her brother Bambam left for Thailand, and Jungkook went to take care of his sick grandmother. Rosé usually spent Easter break with Jimin and his family, so it was pointless for Lisa to stay at her place all alone. She'd only go once a day to make sure her cats had enough food and water, and to clean their litter box. Other than that, Lisa had surrendered her entire time at Nayeon's disposition, making the most during the day to do some stretching exercises to get back in shape while the older woman was at work.

"I'm really sorry, baby" Lisa whispered, while she tenderly caressed Nayeon's hair that was sprawled all over her chest. "It's only a weekend. I promise I'll be back on Sunday evening and I'll take you out to dinner, how does that sound?"

Nayeon hummed pensively, drawing circles with her thumb just above Lisa's left breast.

"You're gonna have to make it up to me" she smiled mischievously, as she plopped herself up on her elbow to look at Lisa in the eyes.

Lisa raised an eyebrow at the suggestion.

"Oh really? And what if I give you something in advance? You know, so you don't miss me too much"

The way she said that with a lower tone of voice, a teasing smirk and an intense stare was enough to make her girlfriend blush.

"I'd love that" Nayeon whispered.

"Say no more"

With a swift movement, Lisa spun them around so that Nayeon's back was against the mattress and she could hover over her. She pinned both of her girlfriend's hands above her head and settled one of her thighs in between her legs to create friction on her already wet pussy. A throaty moan that sounded more like a drowned gasp escaped Nayeon's mouth, the sound sending a jolt of electricity to run down Lisa's spine as the lust was building up inside of her like boiling water about to spill.

"I'm gonna miss you, Lisa" Nayeon whispered, moaning again as she felt the thigh between her legs pushing further against her.

"I'll give you something to remember me by"

-

April 19th, 2019 (5:12am)

Another thing Lisa was excited for was the fact that this gig had originally been pitched out by Rosé's manager RM for the young singer, and she had hooked Jungkook up as well as soon as she found out the couple wanted to do a pre-wedding photoshoot around the city. However, just days before the three day-long ceremony, Jungkook's grandma had fallen ill and he needed a replacement, thus Lisa assumed the responsibility.