twist and turn

January 16th, 2019 (3:03am)

"No"

"Are you shitting me? Lisa, this is getting ridiculous"

"Don't care. I said no"

Lisa sat down on her bed, the towel around her torso riding up her thighs as she did so. Rosé sighed in frustration and ran a hand through her hair - she was so close to strangling her.

"Fucking hell, stop being such a child and pick something, you're not fourteen anymore!" she finally exclaimed, picking up two different tops from the mess on the floor, and held them in front of her semi-naked friend. "Which one?"

"I said I'm not wearing that, so I'm.not.fucking.wearing.that" Lisa huffed in annoyance, after clapping each word for emphasis.

The door suddenly opened revealing an exhausted looking Jungkook with dark circles under his eyes.

"Guys can you keep it down please?" he pleaded, looking around the room with disapproval.

"Jeez, what happened to you? You look like what Lisa's cats threw up on the carpet the other day" Rosé scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"And you smell like that too" Lisa added, pinching her nose for effect. "Eww Kookie, what the hell? Go take a shower man, you're all sweaty!"

"Ha ha very funny" he said sarcastically while flipping them off. "Just - keep it down, okay? I'm trying to sleep"

"Hey, what's going on?" Bambam suddenly barged in eating popcorn from a bowl. "What's with him?" he asked, looking as a distressed Jungkook dragged his feet to his own room.

Lisa shrugged.

"Jungkook is grumpy and gross and Lisa here can't make up her fucking mind" Rosé growled as she started picking up what seemed to be their entire wardrobe from the floor.

"What's all this?" he asked looking around and plopping down on the bed right next to his sister.

"I asked Rosie to help me pick out an outfit for my date with Ruby Jane, and so far she's only come up with boring ass shit" Lisa hissed, getting up from the bed as she bent down to find her underwear.

"Oh fuck you" Rosé barked, flipping her off in the process of rummaging through the drawers yet again.

"Here" Bambam said as he picked up a grey sports bra with his toes and tossed it at Lisa.

"Thanks" the latter replied after catching it.

"So, why are you guys trying on clothes at this hour?" at this point, Bambam had spilled all of his popcorn on the bed and was picking them up one by one with his tongue.

Rosé sighed irritated and sat down on the bed next to Bambam.

"Jimin and I were at his place and we had another fight" she said, fidgeting with her fingers on her lap - a nervour habit of hers. "I brought up the idea again of us moving in together eventually and things just escalated pretty quickly and he completely flipped on me. He was being unreasonable and I uhh- I..."

"...yes?"

"I was very rude to him" she cleared her throat, her lower lip quivering a little. "Anyway, I stormed out, called a cab and came back. I found Lisa naked on the floor with all of her clothes sprawled out and bibbidi bobbidi boop, here we are."

The two thai siblings shared knowing looks and, since they knew Rosie pretty well, they decided against pushing on the subject so a nice change would do.

"So where are you taking her, Pokpak?" Bambam asked after wiping off the remainder of the popcorn from the sheets.

"I got us tickets to the Lotte. I'm thinking dinner and then looking at the art exhibitions and going to the terrace would be nice; I know she likes fancy things like that" Lisa replied casually, as she was finally clad on her pajamas and currently walking to their shared bathroom.