warm

March 7th, 2019 (5:45am)

Lisa sat at the edge of the bed after putting on the last of her clothes and stared down at the sleeping beauty in front of her. Nayeon's naked back glistened with the faint silver light seeping through the window, as the thin white sheet had rolled down at some point during the night and it was now only covering her legs and part of her butt.

Lisa felt a tingly sensation in her lower belly at the memory of the night before and she smiled to herself.

"Lisa?" Nayeon's hoarse voice softly mumbled, as she shifted her body to face her.

"Hey" Lisa replied in the same gentle tone. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

Nayeon looked at her attire and frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to go now" Lisa replied while tucking a strand of black hair behind Nayeon's ear. "I have early rehearsal today and I forgot my leggings at home; I need to go get them"

Nayeon seemed to ponder on it for a few seconds and then nodded.

"Do you need me to give you a ride?"

Lisa smiled and shook her head, then bent down and placed a soft and tender kiss on Nayeon's forehead, which made the latter sigh peacefully.

"That's okay, you sleep. I'll catch the next bus"

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. Now sleep"

And Nayeon didn't need to be told twice. Two seconds later, she was back to snoring and Lisa could only giggle.

Picking up her backpack carefully, and making sure not to disturb the sleeping woman, Lisa walked out of the bedroom and into the foyer of the house. Apparently, Nayeon had inherited the big property from her grandma after passing away, so you could say the young entrepreneur lived very comfortably in a gated neighborhood around the Hongdae.

There was only one problem, though.

"You again?" Jeongyeon's tall figure glared at her from the front door.

Nayeon's best friend and roommate still hated her.

It wasn't just the fact that their first meeting had been so... unpleasant. But also, Jeongyeon's work as an anesthesiologist meant that she'd get mostly night shifts at the hospital, which was very convenient for the two lovebirds as they could do as they pleased around the house; however, it also meant that Lisa's mornings were very awkward on her way out.

And by the looks of it, with the uniform and her shoes still on, Jeongyeon had just come back from work and she did not look happy at all.

"Good morning, unnie" Lisa smiled, shyly.

Jeongyeon crossed her arms over her chest and quirked up a questioning eyebrow.

"What, you live here now or something?"

"I- uh..."

"Whatever" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, completely disregarding her.

Lisa just mouthed a 'wow', she put on her yellow raincoat that she had hung at the entrance and left the house without another word. It had been gloomy and especially cold in Seoul for the past two weeks but no signs of rain yet, and Lisa needed to walk at least four blocks to the nearest bus station.

-

(8:17am)

"Oh fuck!"

"Lisa!"