moons and stars | jaebeom

steamy, suggestive

a/n: part of my musings based on lyrics project

song: listen to "cosmic love" by florence + the machine

the stars, the moon, they have all been blown out, you left me in the dark, no dawn, no day, i'm always in this twilight, in the shadow of your heart...

Another late night drive under the glow of countless stars. He's got a hand draped on the wheel, the other on her thigh. She's mine and I'm hers. The lights of Seoul blaze by at hyper speed, one neon blur after another.

The wind disrupts his hair. The air is cool and sharp against bare skin. Driving with the windows down, of course. Her eyes fall from his disheveled tresses to the buttons of his black dress shirt. He already pulled a few free. What was one more?

She flicks it open before he knows what she's done and his chest is such a maddening view for her self-control. She traces the lines of his muscles with such delicate caresses, but the way she licks her lips betrays her hunger. It's insatiable, as always. She can never get enough of him. Not when he knows how to coax ecstasy from her like it's second nature.

The grip on her thigh flexes. Two can play that game, baby.

Her dress is short, but not short enough for his wandering, possessive hand. She casts her gaze down to watch her lover guide the black material higher until it meets the crease of her hip. All the while never taking his attention from the road.

He licks his lips in approval. Much better. His palm rubs senseless patterns on her soft skin, sharply contrasted by a single lift and smack of his hand on the inside of her thigh. Fuck, they were made to grip his hips the way that they do when he takes her high.

Because she's his to take.

She sucks in a breath at the sting on her flesh, arousal pooling deep between restless legs. A stiff groan lingers in the back of his throat. This damn car just can't get them home fast enough.

Life keeps them apart, but the night always brings them back together. She lives for these moments; craves them all day long. The ones where only she and Jaebeom exist in the world. And only the moon knows the sins they commit together. But do sins really count when kept a secret between lovers?

The moon hides behind clouds of smokey grey. Oh, those two again...

He decides patience is no longer a virtue. The car grinds to a halt, gravel churning beneath the wheels. She is all too familiar with the backseat by now. The space has no mercy for his long legs, though the cushions are kind against her knees.

But tonight he has her on her back. He wants to watch the stars in her eyes.

Jaebeom rips the intimate material hiding paradise from his view, yet her dress remains untouched by his passion. He will risk someone seeing her take him between her legs, but he would kill before letting a stranger catch a glimpse of her glorious naked body.

He makes love to her face to face, chest to chest and she's overwhelmed from the start. He bathes her neck in kisses, sucking a path beneath her jaw. He moves slowly inside her, taking his time and lingering in the pleasure her body gives him. She moans his name and pulls him in deeper, never wanting it to end.

then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too, so i stayed in the darkness with you...

(c) ahgaseda.tumblr.com