The beginning of something awsome

It's Monday and JJ should be coming over . I got in the shower and threw on red lingerie/ pantie set .

 I got in the shower and threw on  red lingerie/ pantie set

I brushed my black hair and let it air dry . I put on some red silk shorts and went shirtless and let the bra show .

JJ knocks on the door ...
as soon as I open the door JJ walks in and starts kicking off her clothes . I see JJ's lean , fit, somewhat muscular body . JJ comes over and stars kissing me and she immediately starts taking my bra off ... letting my boobs bounce out . JJ  twirls my nipple and plants a big kiss on my ariola . JJ actually surprised me by how fast she is . I went ahead and pulled JJs pants down to expose her toned thighs and I bent down and spread JJs legs and placed 2 kisses on each of her inner thighs.  JJ brought me back up and I carried her to the couch , and I kissed all the way down from her lips to her pussy lips . I circled  the tips of my fingers around her pink lips causing her to arch her back and grind against my leg needing friction. JJ stuck two fingers in my hole and curled her fingers moving in and out . I circled around JJs clit  switching between back and forth and up and down. I gathered some of JJs wetness and made her taste it.

JJs POV : Emily made me taste myself and I smiled . While I'm fingering Emily I start working her clit causing Emily to throw her head back and buck her hips. Emily still circling my clit spits on my clit . I start pumping into Emily faster causing her to try and pull my hand out . Her heavy breathing and the sweat pouring down her tits makes me lose it. Emily pumps into me and I start sucking her  nipples , and I stick my fingers back in Emily and pound her. Emily withdraws her fingers from me and says in a breathy raspy voice " get on top and ride me ",  I did as I was told and get on top and put my clit on Emily's and I fuck her. 

Emily's POV : JJs on top of me fucking me hard . I spit on my clit to make it wet enough for jj . As JJ grinds I have her stop in place and I circle her clit . She came directly on my pussy and I told her to keep riding .

JJs POV: I came on Emily's pussy and she smacks my ass signaling to keep riding . I stop and cum again , and Emily flips me over and she gets on top .  And spits on my pussy again and grinds slowly putting pressure on my clit causing my legs to shake . My eyes roll back and my clit is throbbing . Emily sucks my sweat covered neck. I  tell Emily I can't take anymore , and she sticks 2 fingers inside of me and pumps into me . She rubs my clit my while pumping into me causing me to squirt like crazy . 

Emily's POV:  JJ squirts all over my couch , and she rubs my clit. I squirt also .

JJ  and I flop on the couch on the couch breathing heavy and covered in sweat .  About 2 minutes of us gaining our breath back . I get a text saying we have a case and to come in now .