"Team D will be the villains! And team A will be the heroes!" All Might beamed. Oops, I zoned out I guess. Eh, probably no one important-

"Oi copy cat, come on," Katsuki nudged me.

"Where?" I asked.

"We're team D dumbass!" He shouted. I saw Izuku go pale as he looked at me.

"Oh, who's on team A?" I asked.

"Shitty Deku and round face," He smirked at me.

"OO!" I smiled. "I'm not holding back Izuku!" I smiled at my pale boyfriend. He slowly nodded.

"N-Neither will I!" He stuttered as Katsuki and I went to the building. I hid the fake bomb on the roof so it would take them forever to find it >:3 Then joined Katsuki on the 2nd floor.

"I've got dibs on Deku," Katsuki stated.

"HEY! No fair!" I crossed my arms.

"That way you won't feel bad for kicking his ass moron," He rolled his eyes.

"Tch- fine," I pouted.

"Go after round face and keep her busy," He growled at me.

"HEROES ARE RELEASED!" All might beamed.

I used my invisible quirk and took my clothes off. I sat them by a window. "Don't explode my clothes mr.boom boom boi," I ordered.

"Don't make me kick your ass," He growled. I rolled my eyes and started to walk around and look for them. I heard them talking about a plan.

"Kacchan will probably go after me and completely ignore you, so-" Izuku was talking. But I interrupted him by sneaking behind him, draping my arms over his shoulders, and pushing my boobs against his back. His face went red. "N-Nevermind... I-I-It's Y/n we n-n-need to worry a-a-about," He stuttered as he slightly looked towards me.

"Why is your face so red?" Ochaco asked him.

"Hey Izuku," I said in his ear.

"oH-!" Her eyes widened as she stared at the boob mark in his back.

"Get her off get her off get her off-" Izuku muttered until I covered his mouth.

"KATSUKI! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!" I shouted with a laugh. Izuku started struggling to escape me as I tightened my arms around his torso. Ochaco landed all 5 fingers on me and I went weightless. But I was still attached to Izuku so I didn't go anywhere.

"YOU DAMN STRIPPER!" Katsuki fumed as he sprinted into the hall.

"Oh my god the boob prints," Ochaco muttered.

"I gotta go!" Izuku shouted as he started to lead Katsuki away. As soon as he started to run my feet came off the ground and wrapped themselves around his torso. "Now is not the time to be teasing me!" Izuku squeaked as I blew hot air on his ear.

"But it's the funnest," I giggled as his face went even redder.

"STRIPPER MOVE OR I'LL EXPLODE YOU TOO!" Katsuki shouted.

"Izuku go right or left," I whispered as I released him. I started to float into the air as Katsuki pulled on the pin in his gauntlet. Izuku dodged to the left down a different hallway.

"Young Bakugou if you set off another explosion like that you will be disqualified and your team will lose!" All Might warned.

"WHAT?!" Katsuki shouted.

"I'm gonna go find Ochaco, don't murder my cuddle bug," I ordered as I used Kamui Woods quirk to travel through the halls. I saw Ochaco and she stopped to stare at me.

"Y/n you're naked!" She shouted as she covered her eyes. I looked at myself and blushed before going invisible and flopping onto the ground. Guess she released her quirk. I quickly used Momo's quirk to make some clothes and pulled them on.

"Oops," My face was still really red. "Alright, now that I'm not naked, let's fight," I smirked as I got in a fighting stance. She smirked too and got in her own stance. She ran at me first. Big mistake. I used Katsuki's quirk to send an explosion her way. She dodged barely.

"Y/n you would be a terrifying villain," She muttered with wide eyes.

"I know," I laughed as I used Todoroki's quirk to freeze her feet to the ground. She groaned as she accepted defeat.

"1 Hero remaining," All Might stated.

"Katsuki, are you almost done?" I asked into the ear piece. When I didn't get a response I knew he turned it off.

"1 villain remaining!" All Might beamed. My eyes widened.

"Guess it's me versus Izu," I looked down a couple halls to see Katsuki wrapped in the capture tape.

(Next chapter may be late)