I gently knead her flesh, running my hands across her soft body. I slowly inch my hand down towards the heaven in between her legs. She helped me. Time to help her.

I feel her breath hitch as I brush against her mound. I slide my finger in between her pussy lips, feeling the wetness that has already gathered from pleasuring me earlier. It always turns her on hearing my groans. She loves being able to satisfy me.

"Already wet for me huh, baby?" I kiss the base of her neck as I circle my finger around her clit, never touching it directly. She moans softly.

I run my finger up and down her slit, avoiding the place she wants me to touch most. She squirms, jutting her hips up to try and direct my finger.

"Patience." I chide. "This pussy belongs to me so only I get to say when you get touched and where." I growl out as I continue my slow and precise movements. Spencer moans louder at hearing my crass words.

"Please." She whimpers.

"Please what, baby? You want me to slide my finger in that tight, wet cunt of yours? You want me to finger fuck you until you cum around me?" She nods, unable to form words.

"I'll make you cum so hard you can't see straight. You want that baby? God, you're so fucking wet. You love when I talk dirty don't you?" I can feel her tremble in my arms.

She almost jerks out of my arms when I brush my finger over her swollen clit. I've made her so sensitive with all the denying, that she wasn't ready for when I actually touched her.

"Easy, babe. You don't want hurt yourself." I'm a little worried about continuing, especially in the shower. I don't want her to slip and fall. She whimpers in protest when I move to shut off the shower and go to wrap a towel around her.

"Don't worry baby. I'm not finished with you yet." I rub her and myself dry before carrying her back to the bedroom. Removing her cast cover, I settle her back against the pillows. Her chest heaving with quickened breaths. She's a sight. Her skin flushed pink from arousal. Her legs spread and pussy on display for me.

"You are so gorgeous." I murmur, kissing her lips softly. "Look at this beautiful pussy. So pink and glistening with wetness. Just begging for me to fuck it."

I distract her while I move my fingers back to her entrance. She moans against my mouth as I press against her clit, rubbing in small circles.

"Nick." She groans out, her hips twitching every so often. She so wet. I can feel her arousal coating my finger as I slip it into her. She cries out as I curl my finger to stroke her g-spot.

I don't go fast. I torture her with slow, precise curls. Slowly building her orgasm. I need to taste her. I've become addicted.

I move down slightly before latching my mouth against her clit.

"Shit!" She shrieks as I feast on her ravenously. Alternating between sucking and licking, I even gently bite her clit bringing her closer and closer to the edge. My finger still inside her, hitting her G-spot perfectly as my tongue massages her clit. I can feel her tightening around me.

"Fuck. Nick! D-don't stop! S-so close!" Her words come out jumbled as she begins to reach her peak. Her body trembling and jolting off the bed. I wrap one arm around her waist, keeping her hips down so she can't move away or hurt herself, as I continue to punish her sweet pussy.

"Cum for me baby. I want that sweet honey on my tongue." I murmur against her as I go back to flicking my tongue rapidly against her clit. I can feel it throb against me. She's so close.

I speed up my finger as I keep my mouth latched to her. The tight coil in her unravels when I give her clit a final bite.

"Fuck!" She groans out a slew of curse words as her body seizes. I keep licking her extending it as my finger keeps curling. She shrieks one more time before a jet of warm liquid shoots from her, soaking my chest and the sheets below her.

Fuck. She squirted. I've never had a woman squirt before. That was so fucking hot.

I lap her up, cleaning her and tasting her release. She's so sweet. Like whipped cream. She heaves a content and exhausted sigh.

I crawl back up her body before kissing her soundly. "You're amazing sweetheart." Her cheeks are red, and she won't look at me. I tilt her chin towards me.

"Why are you blushing?" I smirk.

"I'm not." She grumbles. "I need to change the sheets." She glances down bashfully.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever fucking seen." She groans and hides her face in my chest.

"I felt like I was peeing." She mumbles. Wait a second......

"You've never done that before?" I was surprised. She shoots me a glare.

"Of course, I've never done that before. You're the only one who's ever really been able to make me orgasm." She admits, rolling her eyes. A giant grin breaks out across my face.

I'm the only one who can make her feel this way. Pride surges through me and I can't wipe the smile from my face.

"Stop that." I hide my face in the crook of her neck, my smile never fading. I've never felt like this before. I love her with every fiber of my being.

"Help me change the sheets so we can nap." She crawls off the bed slowly, standing on her uninjured foot.

"Yes ma'am." I smirk. I would do anything for this woman.

A/N
Phew! Even battered and bruised they manage to have sexy times. 😏