She giggles to herself as I run back downstairs. I really need to get her a sexy nurse outfit.

Don't judge me. I am a man.

Although maybe in this case, I should wear a doctors outfit and she can be my patient.

We all have fantasies of certain scenarios. Spencer even seemed excited about going further with role play. I'd never would have taken her for having any particular kinks, but she loves when I talk dirty to her. Something we discovered by accident when I let it slip from my mouth and she instantly clenched her pussy around my fingers in response. It makes her just a little bit crazier and more frenzied. She even wanted to try restraints. We will be having a fun time when she's healed. I just hope my dick doesn't fall off from blue balls.

Especially when she thinks it's fun to tease me. She's been experimenting with calling me sir anytime we are alone. It took one groan from my lips the first time, to show her how it turned me on. Since then, she has been relentless.

I carry Spencer in and set her on the toilet seat before turning slightly to turn on the water.

I'm waiting for it to warm up, when I feel small, nimble fingers pop open the button on my jeans. In one swift movement, before I can even react, her hand has unzipped my pants, slipped in and started fisted my hardening cock.

My hips jerk involuntarily. "Shit, Spence what are you doing." I groan out as her pace quickens and her other hand pushes my jeans and boxers off my hips.

"Taking care of you." She whispers before enveloping my dick in her sweet, warm mouth.

"Fuuuuck." My head throws back as she takes me deep in her throat. Somewhere in the back of my mind, a voice shouted that she shouldn't be doing this.

"Baby, stop. You're still recovering." She ignores me. Pumping the base of my cock as her mouth slides down to meet it. She twirls her tongue around the head before dragging it along my entire length. She's slowly making me go insane.

"Mm. Baby you're so fucking good at that." My hips inadvertently thrust into her mouth gently, so I clench my fists and try to control my movements. I don't want to injure her. "I love that fucking mouth." She moans around me. I can feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"Baby, I'm close." I try to draw back but she's determined to finish me off. She grips me tightly while her mouth does sinful things. She pushes me down deep into her throat, moaning around me, causing my undoing. I groan out loudly as ropes of cum jet from my cock. I can feel her throat closing around me as she swallows it all. She sucks me clean before pulling back, smirking at me. I shake my head before smashing my lips against hers. God, I love this mouth.

"Shit, Spencer. Are you hurt?!" I'm a little worried about her ribs with all the back-and-forth movement she just did.

"I'm good." She smiles. "I wouldn't have done it otherwise."

"Well, let's get showered before we lose all the hot water." I carefully undress her, it's still difficult to raise her arms over her head. I slide the cast cover over her leg before pulling off the rest of my clothes. I carefully pick her up and set her back down inside the shower before stepping in after her.

My dick springs back to life watching her beautiful naked body become slick with water. It cascades over her perky, pink nipples.

Christ, I need to get some self-control.

I carefully rub body wash over her body. Massaging carefully and slowly, trying to miss pressing on her bruised skin. They are getting better. Now they are that faded, sickly yellow color. She hums in content resting her head on my shoulder as her back faces my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist, holding her to me as the water rids her body of soap.