Chapter 11: The first day

~~~~Artemis POV~~~~

I walk down the hall toward Percy and Simons room. Due to Percy being forced into a child Apollo wants us to stay with him. I knock on the door.

"Come in." A soft reply says. Careful not to make to such noise I walk in. Percy is curled up in the middle of the bed all his blankets thrown at the end.

"Last night around midnight a bright light incased him and when it receided Percy was a year older. I am kinda afraid of the next few days because of all the memories coming back and I have no idea how to explain it to him." Simon says looking at the sleeping figure.

"We will figure it out.We will just have to take it slow and answer all his questions." Liz says quietly while walking in.

"I have to warn you. He will be able to change into a wolf anytime when he wakes up and he will already know how to talk." Simon says. A small groan cuts through the air as Percy rolls on to his back. We all freeze not wanting to wake him up. Apollo opens the door, and quietly walks in.

"When he wakes up get me. I will need to make sure he is ok." Apollo whispers before leaving again.

"When he wakes up you have to be quiet because he won't know how to control his hearing yet so any loud noises will hurt his ears." Liz says in a whisper. Percy takes a breath before his eyes flutter open. He looks around and a look of confusion crosses his face.

"I'm Simon and this is Liz and Artemis." Simon says quietly. Percy tilts his head to the side.

"What about mommy? Daddy?" Percy says quietly hugging his knees.

"They went away for awhile but they will be back." Liz says without missing a beat.

"I am going to go get Apollo." I tell them.

"Who is Apollo?" Percy asks still speaking quiet.

"My brother." Just then the door opens and Apollo steps in.

"I heard Percys voice as I was walking by." He says smiling at Percy. Apollo steps toward Percy but Percy jumps back, shaking slightly.

"Whats wrong? He won't hurt you." Simon says softly.

"Mommy and Daddy had a guy like him come and he watched as they hit me because I was crying because I wanted food and when they stopped he gave me a shot and it hurt really badly." Percy says with tears in is eyes.

"This guy here won't hurt you. I promise! If he hurts you then you can hurt him back. Ok?" I tell him softly. Percy nods slightly. Apollo walks over and starts checking on him.

"Whats this?" Percy says picking at his IV.

"Don't pick at it! It will start hurting and it keeps you from feeling bad." Apollo says while checking his heart rate. Percy nods but still looks confused. There is a knock on the door.

"Come in." Liz says. The door opens and Phoebe and Zoe are standing there. They smile when they see Percy.

"How art thou?" Zoe says entering the room.

"Whats your name?" Percy says slightly excited.

"I am Zoe and this is Phoebe." Zoe says. Percy takes a second before pointing at Simon.

"Your Simmy. Your Lizy. Your Powo. Your Arty. Your ZoZo and your Phe!!" Percy says smiling. We all smile back at the adorable 1 year old.

"Close enough." Simon says smiling at his new nickname.

"Simmy, I am hungry." Percy says with a pouty lip. We all laugh.

"You guys can come to the kitchen and get something. Come here Percy let me unhook your IV." Apollo says.

"Be careful, if you hit this it might hurt." Apollo says Percy nods and smiles. Simon picks him up and follows us to the kitchen.

When we walk in Simon sits Percy on counter in the middle of the kitchen. Apollo walks over to the refrigerator and grabs a juice pouch.

"Do you like juice?!" He asks Percy. Percy's nods his head so fast it looks like its going to fall off.

"What do you want to eat?" Simon asks. Percy looks confused and tilts his head.

"I don't know." He states.

"What about Pizza?" Liz asks.

"What's that?!" He says still confused.

"Something I am sure you will like." Simon says. Apollo walks over to his oven and types in pizza. A few seconds later pizza appears on the counter. Simon carries the Pizza to the table. I walk over to Percy and gentle pick him up. He lays his head on my shoulder and yawns.

"I am tired." He mumbles.

"Eat first then you can go to sleep. Ok?" I tell him before sitting him down in the chair. Simon puts a plate of cut up Pizza in front of him before taking a piece his self.
~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Simon carries Percy as we walk back to his room. He sits down and Percy curls up in his lap.

"Simmy? It hurts." Percy says quietly.

"What hurts?" He asks frantically.

"My arms and belly and side." He says looking up at us with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, Percy? Can I hook you back up to your IV? It will make you feel better." Apollo says. Percy nods and yawns. Simon sits him on the bed and Apollo starts to hook him back up.

"Ow..." Percy says and whimpers a bit.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He points to his arm and Apollo.

"It will quite in a minute. Lay down and close your eyes it will help." Apollo says.

Percy lays down and within a minute is asleep.

"He was in pain because of whatever happened as a year old. His parents must have hurt him or he hurt his self. That's what he was feeling." Apollo says. Simon growls and Liz mutters "Lycaon..."

"I am going to kill him." Simon says under his breath.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the update! Sorry, its been so long!
Vote and Comment!

~BN082501