Tattoo artist🔞 | Park Jimin

I stood infront of the tattoo parlour biting my lip and contemplating whether I should walk inside or not. It was my birthday today and I wanted to have my first tattoo on my 18th birthday.

I walked in to the parlour and saw the most beautiful guy I've ever laid my eyes on. He wore a white shirt that beautifully showcased the tattoos going down both his arms and his neck tattoos that stopped right below his jawline.
"Hey, may i help you?" His voice was so calm and welcoming, I thought I was going to melt right there and then.
"Hi, yes I have an appointment at 5pm?"
He looked at his appointment book before looking back at me nodding then smiling.

"Right this way Y/N."
He motioned me to sit on chair and I complied. I gave him a design of my tattoo then he put it in the sticker machine. He put on his gloves on and cleaned his equipment up. He took the sticker of my design then gave me a curious smile.

"Any particular reason why you're getting this tattoo?"

"Well...my mum always called me her little flower so I thought maybe I should have flowers as my first tattoo." He smiled and I heard him mumble 'cute' under his breath which made my cheeks heat up.

"So where would you like to put it?" I took a deep breath as I pulled up my skirt and pointed at my thigh, his eyes darkened slightly before licking his lips. He puts lotion on that area then puts the sticker there before peeling it off and getting his tattoo machine ready. I started to get quite nervous and the guy noticed and gave me a reassuring smile. After he finished, I looked at my tattoo through the mirror and gasped. It was so beautiful.

 He spread my legs abit to put the bandage on my thigh but then he noticed my black lace panties

He spread my legs abit to put the bandage on my thigh but then he noticed my black lace panties. He took a deep breath before he put his hand on my other thigh, my breath hitched as he trailed up to my panties, rubbing my clit through my clothed pussy. He gave me a questioning look and I nodded. He took that as consent to pull my panties down. His face came closer to mine, our lips just inches apart.

"Remember the name Jimin, angel. You're going to be screaming it out."

"That won't be needed as I would scream out daddy."

I licked and bit my lip seductively, Jimin used his thumb to pull on my bottom lip.

"Such a naughty girl aren't you?"
He looked at my pussy, licking his lips and started sucking on my swollen clit. A loud moan escaped my lips as I grab a fist full of his soft locks and pushed his head deeper. He flicked his tongue over my clit multiple times and it sent me over the edge. "Your pussy is so red and swollen, just the way I like it." Jimin gave my clit a peck and I twitched from the feeling.

Jimin started giving wet kisses on my neck, leaving purple spots. As soft moans was escaping my mouth, I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.

Jimin pulled away and pulled down both his jeans and his boxers. My mouth watered at the sight, his member was big, hard, thick and veiny. Jimin rubbed his tip up and down my sensitive bud, putting the head slowly in my entrance than pulling out. "Look how wet you are just from my tongue."

"Please Jimin-" before I could finish my sentence he rammed his dick inside me, thrusting fast while holding my hips to keep the momentum and steady himself. "You like this you filthy slut?"

"Ahh shit, daddy please don't stop." I kept begging as his tip kept hitting my g-spot, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Shit, You're so fucking tight baby."
Jimin hissed as he felt me clench around his tick, he filled my pussy perfectly.

"D-daddy, fuck!" I whined loudly, my body shaking under him.

"Such a pathetic little pup"
Jimin grunted in my ear, biting my earlobe playfully. He used his fingers, rubbing my clit fast and getting me closer to my orgasm.

"Yes! Fuck, don't stop daddy please, right there!" I yelled as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. Jimin slapped my thigh multiples times making me yelp at the sensation. "Cum for me Princess." I unravelled under him, my legs trembling and aching.

My juices completely covered his dick as he shoots his seeds inside, filling me up. He pulled away, watching how our mixed fluids were dripping down my pussy and onto the floor, making a small puddle. He smirked before shoving his dick inside me again, making me whine at the overstimulation. "S-so sensitive."

"I don't care, you will take it like the good slut you are." Jimin wrapped his hand around my neck and pounded into me.

"I'm going to enjoy corrupting your beautiful body princess."