"Thansk...Well I am in the Laundries rooms searching for bandages and clothes.The villain is Mysterio...He uses drones to make illusions and they look pretty real.He must have Edith by now...There is no way I can face him and win in a fight."-Peter said cleaning out his wounds and bandaging the with some clean bandages.

Shuri started to search something in her lab.-"Okay I have your location.The best way to face Mysterio is blindfolded because you won't look at the illusions and will use that Spidey tingle you have!It's the only way!Also Gwen told me she made some web-shooters for you...Go be Spiderman while I work with the system...Edith is hackable and I will try to take it over!"-She said all excited and smiling at her self.-"This is going to be fun!"

"Shuri have I ever told you that you are the best!"-Peter said wearing a black long sleeved shirt and putting on a random black pair of pants.-"I found a mask and a blindfold...Keep talking to me...it makes me less nervous!"-Peter said wearing a pair of light shoes and fingerless gloves.-"I will make some bombs now!"-Peter said collecting some stuff around.He found detergents and a lot of acid.

"What about music!Mission Impossible theme song!"-Shuri said and Peter laughed as he putted on the peaces making small packets of explosive bombs.

"That one!I love this one!"-Peter said and the theme song started to play in his com and Shuri would sing along with it.

"Okay I am already half way to hacking Edith.Peter be careful please!"-Shuri said and than the song went on again.

"I am Night Monkey from now on!"-Peter said crawling all the way in the dark...Finally finding the Illusion rooms.

He opened the first one and saw Loki, Pietro, Clint, Bucky and Sam all tied up and sobbing silently.No sign of Tony or Mysterio but the place was full of guards and drones.

He opened the second room...to find Tony and Mysterio having a conversation.-"Shuri I found them!"

"Wait Peter I haven't hacked it yet...it's only 70% done..."-Shuri said tapping her desk violently as she wrote codes.

"Don't worry I will only fight him...It won't hurt me...I am Night Monkey after all!"-Peter laughed but Shuri didn't found it quite wise as an idea.

"Don't get killed or I will kill you Peter Parker!"-She yelled in the coms.-"I dare you!"

"Dare accepted!"-Peter said softly before pulling his blindfold on and crawling all the way up to Mysterio's head.He noticed Tony was looking at him but he tried to act professional.

"80% almost done!"-Shuri said over the theme song.

—Flashback Ends—

"And now I attack!"-Peter whispered and laughed himself over Mysterio grabbing his gun with his webs.

"What the fu..."-Beck said caughed of guard by the masked person.

"A a a...Language Mr.Beck!"-Peter said jokingly.-"Captain America isn't found of the bad grammar..."

"Whom the fuck are you!"-Beck said making a circle of drones around him.

"You know Night Monkey...Spiderman in black costume?"-Peter said still holding the gun that he took from Beck.

"Spiderman?"-Tony gasped.-"Get out of here...he'll kill you too!"-he said wiggling in his ties.

"A blindfolded Spiderman thinks that can stop me?"-Beck mocked him.

"I have the power if Meme and Vine with me!"-Peter said lip-syncing Shuri on the com.

"Okay enough!"-Mysterio said and ordered the drones to catch him.

"90% Peter be careful!"-Shuri announces in the com.

Drones start to shoot and Peter avoids every single shoot only using his super hearing and his Spidey tingle.He shoot webs in some of the drones and electro-shoot them taking down half of them.

Peter wasn't effected from the illusions around and that was helping him on beating Beck.Just like Loki had trained him...Loki would be so proud when he hears about it!"

As for the other half of the drones he used the small explosive packs melting down the wires and making them explode into small peaces.

Peter crushed so ones who where left using his bare hands and almost got shoot in the arm.But it was just a small scratch.

"Spider stop!You will get killed!"-Wanda whined in sadness.-"We can't bare to lose you too..."

"They are alive Want-da!"-Peter said while fighting a drone down.-"It was all illusions!"

Steve almost screamed in happiness.

"I saw them...they are as desperate as you are!"-Peter informed as he took down the last drone.

Wanda laughed like an insane person.And so did Nat who couldn't hold back tears of happiness.

"What about Petal!?"-Tony asked still wiggling on the ground.

Peter didn't respond.He just stood there in front of Mysterio a broken drone shot in Peter's direction but He dodged it with his senses but it ended up hitting Beck in the stomach.

"Tell him Spider-Noir...Tell him about Peter why don't you?"-Beck said holding up a gun and almost chocking up on blood.

"100% Peter I am in..."-Shuri said in the com.-"You are safe to take back Edith!The code is HERO!"

"Understood!"-Peter said in the com.He lifted the blindfold knowing there ware no more threats.Beck recognized his eyes but the others where too far to see him.

"Edith bring backups!"-Beck ordered her but she didn't respond.-"Edith bring help NOW!"

"No more games Beck!Its not my fault that you believe so easily.You fell in your own tricks Beck!"-Peter said and webbed his gun in the ground.-"You can't trick me anymore!"

"Noooo!"-Beck yelled when Peter snatched the glasses away from him.

"Hero..."-Peter said and Edith greeted him gently.He looked over at Beck standing against the wall holding his wound pressure.-"Is there any other illusion!?"

"The illusions are over Peter!"-Edith said and Peter just glared at the helpless Beck bleeding in the ground.

"Game over Beck!"

•••