"Mhm." I nodded . "I can move in tomorrow , I had been waiting awhile cause they was cleaning and stuff."

"That's good , you packed?"

"Yea." I showed him the room . "I gotta get somebody to help me put this bed somewhere then I'll be good."

"Ima come help." He said .

"She gone let you?"

"She don't got a choice cause I know her dumbass ain't gone do it."

"Okay." I laughed .

I actually love my mama with everything in me . I wanna grow a better bond with her before it's too late but she gotta work on herself.

"Okay ima call you back , my break finna be over."

"Okay." I said before I hung up .

My mama knocked on my door and came in .

"Teigan I'm sorry for putting you and Toota through so much , if he wants custody , he can get it . I know and understand that I'm not stable enough to care for y'all right now but I'm getting help I promise I am." She said as tears fell out her eyes and I hugged her .

It's her ear hustling for me .

"I understand , take your time."

"I'm not looking for no sympathy Teigan , I know you may be thinking that but I swear I'm not." She cried . "I'm getting myself together , I didn't tell you where I was going cause I was embarrassed but I went and signed up for rehab , I have to go there for a couple months to be clean so tell y'all daddy that he don't have to go through the courts cause I won't fight it , he can take Aries until I get clean."

"Okay." I nodded . "I love you and thank you for trying to get yourself together , I'm here for you."

"Thank you."

"Mommy you okay?" Aries tapped her.

"Yea." She nodded . "You wanna stay with your daddy for a little while?"

"Mhm daddy?" She pointed to my phone as I texted him letting him know .

"Yea , you can come see mommy sometimes."

"I go." She nodded before mama put her down kissing her cheek .

"I'm restarting all over , I'm moving out this house . I have a little money right now for the pay of my rehab and I'll be making money while I'm there . They have a program for that and by the time I get back out I'll have somewhere else to stay."

"That's good." I smiled .

"Im just tired of living like this , I'm having withdrawals cause I stopped taking the drugs but I need professional help." She sighed. "I wanna be a better example for Aries cause I couldn't with you."

"I'm alive." I laughed . "So it's okay , No matter what , I love you."

"I love you too , when you moving out?" She pointed to the boxes .

"Tomorrow."

"I'll help you , I go in next week Tuesday so I wanna spend some time with y'all before I go."

"Okay." I nodded . "When you get out you're always invited to my place if you wanna come."

"Okay." She kissed my cheek . "Toota need anything?"

"I just got her some stuff but she need some more clothes , she growing."

"Yea , she getting a little taller finally . I thought she was gone be tiny forever." She looked at her .

"I not tiny , I big." Aries frowned . "See." She pointed at her arm .

"No you small Aries."

"No." She shook her head grabbing her iPad . "Lalalalalala , I big."

"Girllll." I laughed .

"She something else." Mama laughed .

I don't know if she slept on it and thought long and hard or if she talked to somebody and they changed her mind but I was seeing progress already and I liked it .

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Heey lol 🌚 , I brought it back.

𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara