"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you know how hard it is to find a faithful and loving man who is more than ready to take a relationship to the next level without you having to give him cues or beg him?"

"Tell us what is holding you back, so we can help you."

"If I allow him to meet my family, the next thing you know is he's going to propose. I'm not ready for that yet. What if he's not the one I'm supposed to be with? I love him, but I don't want to feel like I settled down too quickly without exploring my options."

"You two have been together for nearly three years. I think you would know the answer by now."

"I just don't know."

"All I can say is that you two should have a sit down to talk things over. It's not fair to either of you to stay in this if this is not what you want."

"I guess you guys are right."

"How are things going with you and Maurice, Jada?"

"Pretty good. We have everything booked and ready for our vacation. I don't know if we'll be able to resist each other before then. I don't even remember why I agreed to the idea of no sex until we touchdown in Costa Rica."

"He's been tempting you?"

"Yes! He's know what that body does to me when he comes straight out of the shower and he just leaves his ding-a-ling hanging freely. I decided to play his game by wearing no panties to bed and putting my nipple piercings on full display around the house."

"I can't believe you guys have gotten this far because y'all are certified freaks."

"For real, I will never forget when I caught them when Jada and I were still living together. I had never seen that position before." Dionne reminisced.

"Girl, everybody who claims to have good sex does it."

"I don't. Chile, do you know how my back would be killing me after just five minutes? I'm not that flexible."

"What position is it?" Amber asked.

"The piledriver. You know, I'm upside down resting my shoulders on the ground with my legs bent as he squats over me and drives that magic stick in me like a jackhammer." Lord, when did this become a sex therapy session? This is too much.

"That actually sounds sexy."

"You should try it with Bobby."

"I definitely will." Amber smirked.

"Let me do a little demonstration so you do it right. Come on Eva." I was taken aback.

"Why am I the test dummy?"

"You need this too. Assume the position."

"The crazy sh*t that y'all make me do." I laid back on the couch and Jada lifted my legs up until my body was nearly upside down. She then bent my legs, pushing my knees towards my face. The way I'm feeling, only trained athletes can do this position because the way my body is paining me in less than 30 seconds.

Change of Plansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें