What should I say? Should I tell him the truth? No, he does not deserve my baby.

But his question also disturbed me infinitely.

Should I be happy that he did not recognize my son or should I be sad that he could not recognize his own son?

Is he perchance an idiot?

"My- my son. Yes, my son. Thank you so much for saving him." Sienna, who's presence I forgot about due to the incident that just took place, stepped towards me and took my Agustin from my arms to hers.

Right. Sienna. She came with me to the shopping mall for a small shopping spree to buy the necessities for my son.

If only I get this girl alone, I would've kissed her for doing this for me.

She must've read the atmosphere right now! How clever.

"Yes. She is Leo's – soon to be bride." I introduced hastily.

Swine narrowed his eyes at me and looked between me and my son with a doubtful look. But his frown immediately turned into a charming smile when his eyes found Sienna.

"Ah, a Bianchi baby, I see. Why did you tell me your brother got himself a son and a bride incidentally?"

This time it is my turn to narrow my eyes towards him. Why would I tell anything to him? He is not my husband anymore and definitely I would want to keep him as a friend.

He is the living example of Brutus!

"Pray, why should I even tell you? I, my brother or anything related to Bianchi household is none of your concern." I said and immediately a meek 'True' followed my statement.

Glancing towards Javier I nodded in agreement. One glare from him towards Swine's angelic bod guard and he shut his mouth in reply.

"You should –"

"Keep you aristocratic pig balls out of my business and my brother's business. He has no reason to tell you anything at all. Please keep in mind that you are only the King to a state called Malaga. You are not an Emperor to the whole planet – all thanks to the almighty sitting above." With one final glance at him which is more like a mix of glare and hate, I took hold of Sienna's hand and walked inside the mall.

He can put a talisman on his balls and dance on a New Year event for all I care. Right now it is more important for me to take my son away from him.

Once inside the mall and with safe distance from the Swine, I turned towards Sienna who helped me out of such a delicate situation using her wits.

"Thank you. I thought – Nevermind. Thank you for the help." Sienna gave me a small smile and insisted that she should carry Agustin for the whole shopping spree just to be careful.

Accepting, we went through the shelves and shelves of baby products putting everything I liked in the basket.

"So, he is your –" She trailed off. I dropped a box of wipes used only for kids into the basket and gave her a small nod.

"You are a Queen?" Awed by the revelation, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the floor in surprise.

"Were. I divorced him."

"So your ex husband is a current Majesty of a certain state called Malaga. How fascinating. But he did not look like he could ever cheat, not on you at least."

Her words brought a chuckle from me. Sienna still has to learn a lot. My brother is not the right person to teach her good things at least.

"He is a royal Swine and the first think they learn from birth is faking emotions clearly on the face. He is absolutely a pig who cheated on me and he shall always be a pig."

"Hmm. This cutie pie, here, looks exactly like him. I wonder how he could not recognize the uncanny resemblance between them."

That is what is hammering my mind from a long time as well.

Let's pretend he did not see my boy's face clearly, but that is not really possible considering the amount of time he spent on taking him out of the car and holding him for more than ten seconds before I came to my senses.

"I cannot be the he did not take a clear look but it is not possible. He is genetically a pig but he has eyes of a hawk." I expressed as we walked through the floor collecting all kind of essentials.

With Agustin growing with good speed, his clothes are getting shorter every passing day and considering my boy's love for comfortable wear, I bought a dozen of comfortable wear in different styles which made him gaggle in excitement.

The whole tour in the mall, he kept calling out for me with excited claps and unusually loud voice. One 'Mama' from him and I'm a putty in his hands.

This boy, I say!

"Do you think Cutie's blue Bianchi eyes saved him from getting discovered? Still, the other features are so much like you and him." Sienna wondered out loud making me halt.

I stopped walking and gave a good thought on what she said. Royal Pig is indeed not blind or stupid to not see who is whose.

No doubt Leo's kids could inherit a few of my features seeing I would be their aunt but such uncanny resemblance mixed with Swine's!

Was it just a strike of sudden luck that he mistook the whole situation?

If so, then why am I getting a sudden rush of unfathomable female intuition against his mistake?

"Something is amiss."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Interesting?

Did Arse realize that Agustin is indeed his son or he didn't?

Can Arse be such trend of blind?

Anyone understood Valentina's intentions of keeping her son to herself?

If Arse indeed realized that Agustin is his son, then why do you think he pretended otherwise?

What about Val? She felt something is wrong with Arse perception. Is she right?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim