Chapter 2: Deathstroke

Jason Todd never liked Slade Wilson as Robin, he doesn't like him now, so the news that he'd taken over the league of shadows shocked him, he believed that Ra's would only ever give the shadows to The Batman, a man whom Ra's claimed he used to know & fight beside, Jason could   believe that. Ra's al ghul doesn't lie, sure he twists the truth sometimes and with his memory returning to him naturally, he will know the truth soon enough. As he stared out of the balcony, to The Sensai's meditation space. Ruined. Jason knows what happens to trespassers, they die, so why did Ra's let this group go after the debacle they caused was beyond him, at that moment Wilson's helicopter arriving, he leaped down below. "Deathstroke. make your presence known or die!" Jason stated pulling out his sword & preparing to battle the new Demons' Head. "Hey kid. Long time no see. Now where's Ra's" "So you come to locate my master, very well. He is not here." Jason responded whilst putting his visor on. "Cute." Deathstroke stated attempting to jump over the kid, only to have his mask cut by Red Hoods' blade. "Stand down or perish!" Jason boomed as Deathstroke charged at him, Jason jumped upwards, kicking him in the head. "Enough!" Ra's boomed as Jason took a knelt-down position. "Red Hood, why did you deem him a threat?" Ra's asked Jason. "He was searching for you without stating his purpose disobeying protocol." "He is the Head of the League of Shadows & you seek to bring him harm?" "No harm, merely defeat." "& What purpose does defeating an ally serve, Jason?" "None." He replied before getting up to return to his quarters.