| F O R T Y - S I X |

Start from the beginning

" Somewhat ." nandini said as she is really moving on in her life . 

" He is actually perfect for you . " aliya said with a smile , Nandini gave her a small smile and then they both were called by anuj as they will get late due to traffic if they don't leave now. 

They both got settled in the back seat , while Anuj and Aryaman sat infront in the driving seat and passenger seat respectively . Anuj started driving the car towards the airport while Nandini drifted back in her thoughts again . 

The things Manik told her last night came in her mind and also how he patted her head saying he will wait for her . She was thinking about all this when her phone pinged with a message , she removed her phone from her bag and saw she got the message from Mr.Kapoor . 

Mr. Kapoor - I have seen the plan and I am very satisfied . I believe our corporation will be very successful . 

Nandini read the message and her smile widened to the fullest and she said " Stop the car . " 

Hearing Nandini Anuj stopped the car at the side , and the trio looked at her , Aryaman asked her " What happened ? Did you forgot something ? " 

" Sorry Aryaman , I can't go with you . " Nandini said with her face radiating with excitement .

" Why ? " Aryaman asked her . 

" I called Mr. Kapoor last night . I explained to him why I quit from the project and had resigned , I also modified the plan of the deal and sent him , but he didn't replied to me , That's why I decided to go with you , but as he replied saying he agreed with the plan , there is no need for me coming with you ." Nandini said . 

Aryaman looked at her and asked " Are you sure ? " 

" Yeah , and after all I have already resigned , I don't want to go back . Here the plan is in this pen drive , I have marked all the changes . I have confidence in your ability , Aryaman. And as Aliya is there to help you I am sure you will nail the project . " Nandini said and gave him the pen drive . Aliya smiled at her while Aryaman too smiled . 

" Nandini .. " Anuj started to say something but Aryaman cut him saying " It doesn't matter . Thank you Nandini . "

" All the best ." Nandini said and opened the gate of her side and came out of the car , she removed her suitcase from the trunk and she happily walked on the footpath finding a taxi to go back . Aryaman smiled seeing Nandini going and being happy in her life . 

" let's go ." Aryaman said and Anuj sighed and started driving the car . 

----

Malhotra's Apartment 

Manik was caressing Lucy's hair and was playing with his fur with a sad expression as he was thinking about Nandini . He was rubbing Lucy's fur when his phone vibrated in his pants . He pulled his phone and saw Nandini message him a photo . He clicked on the message and saw it was her picture with the succeltant plant he gave her . Looking at the picture and her dress he could tell it was clicked today , which just made him smile to the fullest , as he got to know that she didn't went with Aryaman . 

" Why are you still home ? " Mukti asked him  coming in the living room .

Mukti jumped on the couch and saw him goofily grinning which made her smile and she asked him " What happened ? "

" Nothing ." manik said turning his attention back to Lucy . 

" It must be something about Nandini . " Mukti commented which made his grin wide .