Ughhhh. Khushi wanted to run away from her OPR but at the same time, she also wished to hug him and never let go. As Naniji nudged her to start her meal Khushi gave the old lady a half-hearted smile and rolled the spoon around her plate. But then Khushi Gupta did not have to wait for too long as a gust to wind signaled the arrival of her obsessive lover.

She lifted her eyes to see the familiar coal brown eyes which smothered her with the haze of his intensity. In her absent-mindedness, the woman dropped her spoon with a loud clank/clutter drawing the attention of the rest of the Raizada clan.

Khushiji are you alright?

Anjaliji's voice made her blink furiously and she managed to make up an excuse of faulty grip and all that jazz. Anjaliji nodded and continued her breakfast. All this while Khushi almost missed Arnav move, who now sat comfortably next to her making the woman shiver in anticipation.

Khushi Bitiya don't worry everything will be alright. If not today then eventually tomorrow will bring new hope and possibilities.

###

For the first time, Mami's serious words sent a wave of confusion around the table. Nobody understood the gravity of her suggestion. A perplexed Devyani tried to probe Mami further to comprehend what her daughter-in-law law meant. But before she could utter another word Arnav Singh Raizada tactfully diverted the attention of his family.

This our last day in the Raizada farmhouse so why don't we try to make the most of it Di?

What do you mean Chotte?

Anjali Raizada's eyes twinkled at the prospect of his brother's enthusiasm to indulge in some fun filled activity.

Dog in the pond anyone?!?

Surprised and highly pleased by Arnavs impromptu idea Raizada clan quickly nodded their heads without a second thought.

Dog in the pond started a whole new debate within the family. Dos and donts, code of conduct, and whatnot. Known for his presence of mind Arnav took advantage of the perfect distraction and grabbed Khushi's hand situated under the table while securing it with his fingers.

###

Khushi Gupta parted her lips feeling the sudden touch being surrounded by Arnav's family. She never thought that the man would try to touch her openly where they could be caught at any moment.

Turning all red with shyness and anger Khushi turned to face Arnav. The woman shivered as her eyes locked with the coal brown orbs of Arnav which flecks of gold so prominent, ready to swallow her any moment now. She knew his possessive alter-ego to well.

The OPR greeted her with a lazy one-sided smile of his. Gulping away her hesitation Khushi Gupta tried to take control of the predicament she was stuck in.

Haath chodiye Arnav. Kya kar rahe hain aap?
(Let go of my hand. What do you think you are doing?)

Khushi whispered feeling like a schoolgirl who tries to talk with her new bf in the middle of an important lecture. She kept wriggling but all her attempts to pull her hand met failure.

Maine tumhara hath chodne ke liye nahi pakda hai Ms. Gupta and stop moving. OPR ko is waqt provoke mat karna sweetheart.
(I have no intention of leaving your hand Ms. Gupta and stop moving. Don't you dare to provoke OPR at this time sweetheart).

The husky voice, the caresses of his thumb all over her knuckles, and the close proximity turned Khushi breathless.

###