- 11 -

Flashback

Brooke walked back to the campsite and walked to Regina and Hook, "I'm so tired," Brooke stretched.

"You were gone for a while, what did Rumpel want?" Regina asked her.

"To help me and my help," Brooke said and looked at Hook, noticing him upset, "What happened?"

"I was at a tower and it's in ruins... The place was completely destroyed," Regina said.

"Hook..." Brooke said and held his hand and rubbed his arm, Hook lightly placed his hook on her hand, he didn't speak or anything, "Wanna talk about it?" Brooke asked.

"Papa?" A voice said.

Hook and Brooke turned around to see Alice (Tilly) standing beside Jacinda and Henry, "Is that?" Brooke whispered to Hook who nodded.

"Alice? Alice, is it really you?" Hook asked as he approached her as Brooke released Hook.

Alice chuckled softly, "Yes, yes, it's me," Alice said and noticed the youthful look, "But is it really you? You're... You're so young," Alice said.

"It was magic. I just... Alice," Hook remembered what Gothel did, "What, what happened? How did you, uh, how did you escape the tower without me?" He asked.

"Well, it's a long story, papa, but... Well, I'm here now," Alice said and started to walk towards him.

Hook quickly backed away, "No, no, no, don't. You know my heart is poisoned, you can't come near me," Hook said.

"No, it's okay. I...I found a cure. I've been shielded," Alice said and looked at Brooke, "Hi Brooke."

"Hi, Alice," Brooke smiled and waved.

"A cure?" Hook said.

"Yes, papa," Alica said.

"I've missed you so much," Hook said as he walked to her, Brooke smiled then gasped when they hugged and Hook was knocked back, his heart was glowing green.

"Hook!" Brooke ran over to him.

"Papa, no!" Alice shouted as the other ran over to him.

Alice started to walk towards Hook but he screamed in agony.

"Let me see," Brooke said as she knelt beside Hook.

"This isn't supposed to happen! We're cured!" Alice said, she stepped closer again but Hook screamed in pain then Alice ran off.

"Wait, Alice, no! Wait!" Henry called out.

"Go after her," Regina said.

"We'll take care of Hook," Brooke said, her nephew and Ella ran off and Brooke hovered her hand over his heart, "Hmm... I know about this curse..."

"You do?" Regina asked.

"A cursed heart," Brooke said and her hand glowed, Hook winced, "I know, I know... Bare with it Hook," She said.

Regina watched Brooke and Hook, "What are you doing?" Regina asked.

"A cursed heart can't be cured easily," Brooke said and turned to Regina, "Get me a damp cloth and some water, he'll need it."

Regina nodded and ran off, "W-What do you know fo the cure?" Hook asked weakly looking at her.

"I don't know much..." Brooke said.

Hook grabbed her wrist, "Tell me," Hook said.

"I don't know much, I just know what this is and that the cure isn't a good act," Brooke said.