Chapter 1: Vs Nightwing

As the bioship approached the island, Jason drew his sword ready to kill whoever was dumb enough to trespass the house of al Ghul. As the ship landed, The one he knew was Nightwing along with four others stepped out & just before Jason could charge at them, The Sensai stepped forward. "We just wanna leave..." Nightwing stated staring Jason down. "Your Trespass must be punished." The Sensai stated coldly, "Wrong answer!" was followed as the battle began. In This moment, Jason charged Nightwing jumping over a bolt of Black Lightning, & as their weapons met Jason kicked Nightwing back jumping at him, only to kick his face but Black Lightning saved the acrobat. As Jason continued his battle he heard his grandfather shout "Enough." He shielded his blade & stood next to his opponent, "Well young man, are you proud of this little debacle? I believe the detective would be quite disappointed." Jason could hear him growl. "I assume you came here to recover these children, take them & go." Ra's continued. "Not without my sister. Tara Markov! We Know the League of Shadows has her!" "State your Tongue when addressing the Demons' Head!" The Sensai boomed back, Jason could tell that he was beyond pissed. "It is fine, Sensai. Boy. The Shadows may indeed have your sister, but I am no longer head of the shadows, as you can see there are no shadows here. In fact, I am no longer part of The Light." Grayson was shocked. "HE LIES!" Geo-force boomed back only to be cut off by Nightwing, "Ra's al Ghul is many things, but a liar isn't one of them." Suddenly Jason's head pounded. He knew he had a headache, but he remained still, though he didn't get the next part. He then saw the trespassers leave before stating slowly, "Gray...Son."