Chapter five Mason pov

I didn't even bother going to first period class. I mean what's the point, I'm here on a job not to learn. But I had to go to the rest of the classes cause I'm in them with Drew. I got Drews address from her during study hall. The whole time I was watching her, seeing if she would catch on and to be honest just starring cause she was beautiful.

If the boss ever heard me say that, then he would have my head on a silver plater, literally.

I'm simply taking her on a date to get to know her, simply that. But if she wants to make out, then hey what am I to say no too.

I walk into my apartment and walk past the kitchen and into the bedroom. I look into the closet and pull out a jeans and a black t-shirt. I look at the clock and realize its 7:00. I have to leave a half hour early because she lives on the other side of town. But it's worth it. Drews worth it. Plus when this is all over I'll be on a beach in Hawaii, with more money then I'll know what to do with. Before I go I grab some money out of the drawer and put it in my wallet.
I lock up my apartment and walk out to the parking lot. Before I knew it I'm half way there.

I KNOW YOU WANTED A LONGER CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO KEEP MASONS CHAPTERS SHORT. SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMNT, AMD READ.