chapter two :Drews pov

We walk towards the school hand in hand. I feel awkward so I try and pull my hand away but he doesn't let me. So I stare straight ahead, pretending not to see all the people starring at us. Though he had to make the situation more awkward, by asking the one question I wanted to avoid. "So why did that ass push you down?" Mason said trying to catch my eye. "Ummm it's a really long story. To shorten it up lets just say there are a LOT of rumors going on about me here." I said now stairing at the ground, not wanting to see his expression. The rumors going around were more or less true, but he didn't need to know that. "Listen please don't listen to the rumors, at least not until you hear my version of the story."

He seemed to think about this for a second. "What are the rumors? If you don't mind me asking?" He said suddenly stopping and facing me. I finally get enough courage to look him in the eye. "That my friend is a story for another time." I said trying to make a joke out of it.

This made him smile. "So there's gonna be another time" he said now lettng go of my hand and walking towards the school. I followed him and said" yes... I gues it does?"

We walk into the doors of the school. "What's your first class?" I asked. He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and reads it," Mr. Macsom room 311" He then folds the paper and puts it back in his pocket. "Well, that's right next to my class so even better. I just need to stop at my locker before so I can get my books." He looks at me with those black eyes (that seem to have gotten blacker) like he's lost in thought. "Oh yea that's fine" he finally says.

He follows me to my locker and I open it to grab my book I need for my first class. Mason then opens the locker next to mine ms starts stuffing his books and loose papers in it. "what are you doing?" I ask. He then looks at me like I'm purple. "I'm putting my books in my locker. Duh." He says. "So your the one who took over Dillans locker." I said more to me than to myself. He looks at me all serious and tall and says "Whos Dillan?"
I stare at the floor not wanting to answer the question. Though I guess he would find out eventually, so why not just tell him. I might as well get him away from me as fast as possible so he doesn't risk social suicide. I take a deep breath "Thats... ummm.. my ex" I say and close my locker door. "Listen Im just going to give it to you straight so you don't ruin your life in highschool here on your first day." He looks at me like I'm about to tell him I murdered someone. "You shouldn't be friends with me, or even be seen with me. What happened, and I'm sure you'll find out soon enough, so consider yourself free of me. After I take you to class I'll let Ya go." He just stared at me then step so close that I had I was forced against the locker. "No your gonna take me to class, and then you'll sit at me with lunch, after that we will talk about after school." All I could do was stare at him. "Ok" I mumbled. Mason stepped back and took my hand. Then he followed me to where his first period class was. "So ill see you....." I started to say not knowing where to go with the sentence. "Right here after class" he said. "Ok. Ummmm bye." I said starting to turn. Before I can go anywhere he grabs my hand turning me to face him " Bye." He says with a lopsided grin that made me melt inside. Then he turned and walked into his classroom. Then I did the same.

OK SORRY ABOUT THE CHANGES BUT I HAD TO. IT IS MY FIRST BOOK AND I WANTED TO MAKE IT PERFECT SO IM GOING BACK AND CHANGING A FEW THINGS BUT TRUAT ME IT WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER. LOV YALL.