On-Call [M]

Request by byunpenguin

I think I should rename this to "Mintomi's Book of Sins" with the amount of smut in this book:D

--

Hitomi shrieked.

Well, almost shrieked.

Thankfully, she was well aware of the number of people roaming around the hall and decided to channel her surprise and annoyance by glaring heatedly at the woman right next to her.

Clad in scrubs and white coat, plus stethoscope hanging around her neck—doctor Kim Minjoo still looked beautiful and charming even when Hitomi knew the fact that she had yet to wash up after a whole day and night of busy rounds in the wards. The doctor beamed her an innocent smile, giving the nurse a peace sign before telling her other colleagues she was going home as her shift ended.

Hitomi watched with a raised eyebrow as Minjoo glanced at her, winking. That innocent smile plastered on her face clearly made it hard to believe that this person had been groping her butt whenever they were together during rounds.

"She's so into you," another nurse, a close friend of Hitomi, whispered in her ear. Chaewon's cheshire grin grew wider as Hitomi shot her a disgusted look. "Oh come on! She's a looker."

"I agree," Hitomi nodded, huffing as she put her reports away neatly and moved to the desk where she saw other reports were scattered. "And also a pervert. Huge pervert."

"Oh?"

"She grope my butt often." Hitomi growled. "Don't look."

"Sorry," Chaewon chuckled, backing away at the dark look Hitomi was sending her. "But you do have a nice butt, Hitoma."

"Unnie," the younger nurse hissed again. "That's not the point. She's trying to get into my pants—"

Back on ogling Hitomi's butt, Chaewon whistled. "Honestly, half of us are—"

"—ineloquently," Hitomi finished, narrowing her gaze even more. "I could charge her with a sexual harassment if we're not dating."

"Wait." Chaewon's eyes widened, immediately tearing her gaze away to look at Hitomi dead in the eyes. "You're dating?! You and that—that doctor?!"

"Yeah? Why do you think she's not in jail yet?"

"Damn, there goes my chance."

"Chaewon unnie, please."

--

"Okay, that's it Kim Minjoo."

Minjoo's eyes widened as she looked down to Hitomi's hand, clasping tightly around her wrist. Her usual attempt to grope Hitomi's supple ass was thwarted! How could this be?!

The nurse held her wrist firmly away from her, gripping it tight until Minjoo had to wince out of pain as the grip only tighten when Minjoo tried to pull her arm back to where it belongs.

"I did wrong!" Minjoo pleaded, grimacing as she tried to yank her arm away to no avail. She didn't care she was attracting her colleagues' attention with her shriek, or how she was now the subject of their amusement. "I won't do that again! Please, Hii-chan!"

The younger woman snorted, yet to give up with her hold. Instead, she pulled the doctor close to her until she was only an inch away from her ear.

"Later," she whispered breathily to her ear, causing Minjoo to shiver in anticipation, "get to the second on-call room. I'll be waiting there."

--

And Minjoo did went; all too eager after time to rest after a hectic round. Yena poked fun at her, claiming Minjoo looked too excited to finally meet bed to recharge energy.

Well, she was excited to sleep; but also the company entailed.

Hitomi was already there as she swung the door open. Chilling on the bed with her phone.

Minjoo grinned wolfishly, quickly pouncing on the younger woman but of course, Hitomi switched their position swiftly so it was the nurse who is straddling her.

"Excuse me," Minjoo pouted, clucking her tongue. "I'm the one topping you."

"Really?" Hitomi husked seductively, tossing her phone aside and used her index finger to trail down from Minjoo's abdomen to her pelvic region, noting with a slight amusement as she felt the bulge beneath the fabric twitched under her touch. "After this whole week of misbehavior? I certainly don't think so, Kim Minjoo-sshi."

"Shit, you look so hot." Minjoo whispered under her breath. "I'm sorry mommy."

Hitomi rolled her eyes, but continued give the clothed bulge some attention. Attention that Minjoo certainly loved; because she was twitching when Hitomi pressed her lips there. "Don't get kinky on me, Kim. You know I don't like it."

"Sorry," hissed Minjoo. "Just... fucking—don't tease me what the fuck."

Hitomi laughed. "You teased me a lot this whole week. I guess that's fair."

"Because you're fun to teas—gah!" Minjoo hissed sharply again, gritting her teeth as her dick is freed from its restraint, standing proudly. She clenched her jaw hard as Hitomi started to kiss it; licking the hard member teasingly while her fingers played with the glans. She had fun playing with the clear substance coating the pink tip and how Minjoo hissing her name with a mix of profanities.

Every stroke caused Minjoo to groan and her grip on the sheets tighten, overwhelmed by the sensation of Hitomi's tongue around her. Her licks were long and lavish; they always succeeded on coaxing Minjoo's throat to release more lewd sounds. Her head was thrown back, loudly groaning, as Hitomi finally took her whole, engulfing her hard member with the warmth of her oral cavity.

"Ffffuuuuckk—"

Hitomi almost gagged when the tip of her cock bumped against the back of her throat, but the feeling wasn't new. Almost immediately she adjusted to the feeling of being filled, aligning the cock until she was comfortable enough to move. Her teeth raked along Minjoo's hard shaft, causing profanities to roll out from her tongue just as easily as Hitomi bobbing her head up and down to further please her lover. Her hands were busy as well; one was playing with her own clit, while the other was caressing Minjoo's slightly rounded belly until the latter came all over her chest.

"I wanna come inside your mouth, you know," complained Minjoo, panting as she roused herself to sit. "What you did to me isn't fair, Nurse Honda."

"Ha," mocked Hitomi, grinning as she stripped her dirtied scrubs off until she was left only with her bra on. She climbed to Minjoo's lap, rubbing her soaked opening along the doctor's semi-hard member. She smirked as the woman underneath her groan and looked back at her with eyes clouded with lust. "You'll sing a different tune once I'm riding you, Doctor Kim." 

Minjoo's hands flew to her waist, gripping it hard as she slammed her length easily inside her, eliciting a loud surprised moan coming from the nurse. Grinning, she latched her lips to the slant of Hitomi's neck, sucking the skin until it left a mark.

"Shut up and let me fuck you."