Chapter 14 : Am I in Love with You or Am I in Love with the Feeling?

Start from the beginning

Her tone isn't too loud but it definitely is in my head. And I know from now on, her words will be stuck inside somewhere in my tiny brain, and I can tell they're not easy to get deleted at least a year.

I have a massive of self-doubt. Maybe all I'm doing isn't absolutely right like these two said.

"You were right. I'm sorry," I say and then do what I'm supposed to do. Take my leave.

* * *

I call almost every contacts of my agencies in America, but what I got are the robotic voices telling me to leave the freaking voicemail instead.

"Corden. I knew you stole my song! If you won't call me back within today. I swear to your freaking Lord. I'm gonna be haunting you for the rest of your life!" I darn my shitty CEO through the line.

And I dash myself into my mom's office. Mom fills me in that none of her teams knows about my agencies stole my song. What she informs me is her label's completely innocent about this.
Son of a bitch, Corden!

I take my mom's telephone calling my agencies. And again, they still turn their phones off. What a load of crap.

Alright. If they want to play the numb card, I'll play my card too. Let's see who's going to kick the bucket first. I quickly rip the official office contact from the internet before using Mom's telephone.

"Good afternoon from Corden Entertainment. How can I help you?" says a women's smooth voice.

"Emily. I know that's you. This is Delansey Kim talking with you. You'd better reach Corden right away. Tell him that if he won't call me back in a minute. I'm gonna sue and make him out from his chair. Oh! Don't forget to tell him who I am when I'm angry, though," I spit and immediately hang up the phone.

Less than a minute later Corden's name finally shows up on my screen's phone call.

"Running out of songwriters and began to steal your artist's song for selling?" I say as he is saying hello.

"Calm down, Kim. I can explain," he says with a little broken voice.

"You're so stupid, Corden. Did you even know that you sold my song to the label that I'm working? You're lucky enough that I still stopped them before they release it out. Take it back to me before I sue you!"

"Don't be too hard. Just hear me out. I know you're angry and I do know how irritated you are when you're pissed off. But listen to me, Kim. Let me have words with you first."

This is me. I know I'm stubborn and always do sloppy shit every time I'm out of control. This is the minor problem my therapist cares about. I stay silent and try to count 1 to freaking 10 mentally.

"Here's the thing, Kim. I do know you're the great songwriter I've ever had and I love your music as much as you do. But honestly, I'm not stealing your works. I just need money to run our label, okay? And I have told you a million times that I can't dare make an investment to pursue you. There's 50-50 percent of getting the profit to push you. I did tell you, you better stay behind the camera. You're good at producing but not the way you want in the spotlight."

Here we go again, motherfucker. Calm down, Daisies. Calm your ass down.

"But you should've even asked me before you sold it to someone else."

"I know. I know. But you know yourself too well. If I asked you, you wouldn't have let me do this. Plus I still give you a credit on it. You can even check out your name. I could give you the shares. Your songs load a lot of money for us."

"Wait....songs?" I almost fall. "There's not just my one song that you sold away?"

"...I...I thought you knew—oh, shit. I shouldn't have told ya." His tone goes suspicious and I hate it.