Chapter 3

(Knuckles's POV)
After Soni- I mean Emma explained everything I was just shocked beyond all belief. I need to contact the king and queen as soon as possible. I remembered how they told me before I left with sonic to contact them and tell them about anything that could have possibly happened to their oldest Child.

Just then Emily had walked into the room. She asked what was going on and what had happened so we all explained. Just then she grabbed my arm and asked me if she could talk to me in private and we went into the other room. Based off the look on her face and the pacing I could tell that she was worried.

(Emily) This isn't good! What are we going to do Knuckles?! What are we going to tell the king and queen of blue crystal!?

(Knuckles) I know Emily but really our only option here is to come clean and be honest with the royal family. They deserve to know. I just hope they don't get caught.

With that said we quickly went to the bathroom and filled the tub up with water. As soon as there was enough water in the tub I stopped the Fossett and began to recite a spell that my father and the king and queen had taught The royal triplets, Emily and me.

(Knuckles) Esbostian thi Phoenix foru of blico Diamond! (translation: contact the king and queen of blue crystal)

The king soon answered and when he saw us he said hello and asked us about Sonic. Emily and I were nervous for a second but we took a deep breath and explained everything to him.

(Jules) Knuckles, Emily, I want the two of you to keep an eye on Emma. Once she finds out she's a Merhog your job will be to contact me and have her talk with me. It's best she learns who she is now related to and who she is meant to become.

Emily and I nodded in understanding and The king had ended Communication spell. The two of us looked at each other knowing that we had to keep a close eye on Emma. I just hope that when she does find out it's not in front of everybody else.

(My POV)
Right now I was having a conversation with Rouge. The two of us became best friends very quickly. She was actually a fun girl to hang around with. Just then we heard an explosion outside and we all went to see what happened. To our shock and horror it was the one and only... Dr. Eggman!