Chapter 1

(My POV)
When I opened my eyes I noticed that I was in some sort of cell. I got off the bed I was laying on and walked over to the cell door. I quickly noticed that I was shorter than I originally was. I looked down at myself and was shocked at what I saw. My entire body was blue with the exception of my stomach and muscle.

I also noticed I wasn't wearing anything and quickly became embarrassed. When I looked to my left I noticed that there was a table with an outfit sitting right on it. I then proceeded to put the outfit on. The outfit consisted of white gloves, white socks with sneakers that looked very similar to Sonic the hedgehog's, And a red and white jumpsuit.

 The outfit consisted of white gloves, white socks with sneakers that looked very similar to Sonic the hedgehog's, And a red and white jumpsuit

(A/n: pretend the arms are blue)

After I was dressed I turned around only to find a mirror. However the mirror is not what caught my attention... it was my appearance in general. I noticed that I was a blue colored hedgehog with emerald green eyes and the shoes weren't just the shoes that looked like Sonic's signature tennis shoes... they were his signatures tennis shoes!

It didn't take me long to realize that I didn't just look like Sonic the hedgehog... I am Sonic the hedgehog!!! At this point I was freaking out. Those government people had somehow turned me into sonic the hedgehog! At this point I was starting to wonder what had happened to the original Sonic the hedgehog.

The door to my cell was see-through so I could at least see everybody walking by. I noticed one woman walked by and couldn't help but take notice how familiar she looked. When I got a better look at her my eyes became the size of dinner plates.

(Me) {Topaz?!}

I thought as I watched her walk by. Just then I heard some sort of alarm go off! It hurt my ears so bad that I had to hold them down as they Pinned flat against my head. Seconds later I heard glass shatter and I was soon lifted up off the ground. I opened my eyes to see who my savior was. I then gasped as soon as I saw who it was.

(Me) {Shadow the hedgehog?!}

(Shadow's POV)
Right now Rouge and I were on our way to G.U.N. Faker had been kidnapped and taken to G.U.N. HQ. His little too tailed fox friend had asked us to save him and of course I wasn't all for the idea. Rouge how ever had talked me into helping faker.

When we finally found faker we noticed that something was very different about him. As a matter of fact faker wasn't even a him at all. The blue hedgehog had been turned into a female somehow and looked like she was freaking out and didn't know what to do.

For some reason I felt bad for her. She looked so scared and confused. What on Mobius did they even do to her?! We then broke down the glass door that was keeping her inside of the cell and I immediately lifted her up into my arms as rouge and I escaped G.U.N. With the blue hedgehog. I don't know what had happened to her but I was going to find out one way or another.