Prologue

(My POV)
Right now I was watching Sonadow Music videos on YouTube while snuggled up with my Shadow the hedgehog plush toy. It seemed like a normal day until I suddenly heard someone at the door. I tried to ignore it thinking it was some sort of a solicitor... but the knocking persisted.

After a while of the loud banging on the door I couldn't take it anymore. I then went up to the door with my Shadow doll in my arms and my phone in one hand. As soon as I opened the door I noticed two men dressed in suits. These guys seemed very serious and looked like they worked for the government.

(Me) Um... M-May I help you?

They mentioned my full name clearly wanting to know if it was in fact my name. I just slowly nodded my head as I was still confused as to what they needed. Though I became shocked and a tad scarred when they told me that they wanted me to go with them. My parents have not returned home yet and even though they worked for the government they were still complete and total strangers!

(Me) B-But what about my parents?!

They told me my parents would be fine and then told me to follow them to their vehicle. I signed as I looked down with sadness. I knew I would probably never get to see my friends or family again so I asked them if I could at the very least go up to my room and grab some of my things. After a couple of seconds they allowed me to go up to my room to grab some of my stuff.

I walked up to my room and once I reached my bedroom I grabbed my purse and a small black Disney backpack. I placed both bags on my bed and then proceeded to pack them. I basically back to closing, my phone and tablet, A couple of chargers, my Palacios sequins owl that my grandma got me for Christmas, and I even emptied out a reasonably sized jewelry box and filled it with pieces of jewelry that were most important to me.

After I was done with that all I had left to do was grab one special plush toy from the net above my TV. I made sure to be careful as I reached into it and grabbed that blush angel doll. The reason why this doll was so important to me was because it was the first toy I ever had. This doll had been with me since the day I was born and I wasn't willing to give it up. Once I was sure I had everything I might need I went downstairs and met up with the government agents.

As I began to leave the house with the two government agents I couldn't help but let a few tears fall. This was my life and I was leaving it all behind. I wanted to fight to be able to stay and live the life I lived... but let's be honest... Who would be stupid enough to argue with a government agent?

It was taking forever to get to our destination and it was already pretty late at night. I was beginning to get really tired and decided to rest my head up against the seat and sleep for a little bit. Little did I know... that, that was the biggest mistake that I had ever made in my entire life.