Chapter two-the party

Olivia had just finished getting ready for the party when she heard the knock on her door. Her silky bronze hair glistened with light reflecting off of it in an almost supernatural way. She got so excited as she knew it was her best friend Nicole come to pick her up. They had been friends for so many years, since 5th grade, and had gone to countless parties.

     Nicole greeted Olivia by saying, "Hello, mistress." One of her hypnotic suggestions, and one of her all time favorites as well. She loved being in control, that's why hypnosis came so easily and naturally to her.

     Olivia was not phased by how Nicole had addressed her, as almost everyone she knew did the same. While her morals and methods were erring on immoral and unethical, she was happy. Olivia loved the rush of power she received when she used a suggestion on someone. It was like a drug, the more she hypnotized people, the more she needed to do it.

     Nicole and Olivia got in the car and drove to the party. Olivia was so excited but also nervous. Her entire body was shaking as if she had Parkinson's.

     "Why am I so nervous?" The question echoed in her mind like an empty cavern. She had always been level headed when it came to hypnosis, but this time was different. This time, it was with Alec. He was tall, muscular, with golden blonde hair like a Lannister's. He was perfect, except that he has no idea that Olivia exists. If Olivia could get her act together, tonight would be when it all changed; when she would finally get what she yearned for, Alec.

     The girls pulled up to the party, looking out at the sea of people already dancing on the front lawn; everyone sporting a red solo cup with whatever alcohol they could find. Olivia didn't want any tonight, however. She had a mission. Suddenly, she spotted her Prince Charming, dancing in the sea of drunken high schoolers.

     She had a plan. She would go up to him and put him in a mild trance, only deep enough to make him follow her to a quiet, peaceful room inside the house. She made her way through the mob of kids slowly, and may have given people hypnotic suggestions to clear a way for her.

"After all, why not use the labor of people and make them useful?" Olivia thought to herself as a few slaves pushed people out of their mistress's way. It was too easy. She was high on power when she got to Alec, and whispered in his ear. His shoulders slumped and his eyes glazed over. She had him.