Page 1

(And please don't hate, I started this awhile back and this is actually my first ever story, way before I started my other works.)

SD: Thursday Morning in the Slender Mansion...In the deepest, darkest forest of Manchester Brooks. Lived the early creepypasta's.
After everyone besides Jeff the killer woke up

OM: *Walking into the living room and stands near the doorway* hey y'all

TM: Hey, Offender

EJ: Hey

SM: *Huffs* Offender, what have I told you, not to leave your room without dealing with your problems... Go now.

OM: Yeah, sorry. Right on it.

TT: *walks into the living and accidentally bumps into Offender and falls down* oops *looks up* I-Im so s-sorry!

OM: It's fine, here. *Helps Toby up*

TT: *Tic* t-thanks

OM: No problem

SM: Ahem....no you can go

OM: hmm... Yeah, right

TT: *stares at offenders chest unknowingly* What's wrong?

OM: *notices Toby staring and smiles* Oh nothing really, you mind helping me out?

TT: *smiles and nods* sure, whatcha n-need help with?

EJ: *Chuckles*

SM: I'm positive you wouldn't want to help him with what he needs...

OM: Nonsense, Toby you still helping me?

TT: *Looks at Slender and Jack and gulps* um...I-I, *tics* yeah, I-Im sure, I g-guess

EJ: *Winks at Toby* welp, see you soon, hopefully.

OM: *looks over at Slender and Jack and smiles* well, that's great to hear, let go.

To be continued...

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎☀︎︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Well here's the first page of the story, hope you enjoy, don't forget to comment your thoughts or feelings. Thanks for reading!!

Word count: 289