"You married me for this, right?" She raises the file in front of Armaan's eyes at which he first blankly stares at her then the file in her hand.

"You played the act of love with me for my Dad's wealth, isn't it?" Her voice has become breathy as she walks near Armaan.

My jaw drops when she throws the file at Armaan's face.

"Then take all of this. You could have told me in a straight way, I wouldn't have even think twice before giving it to you but you jerk, " she pauses and what shocks me is that she slaps her husband's face hard.

"You shouldn't have to make me fall for you. You are..."

I gaze in confusion at Zara when she again pauses but I panic seeing her breathing heavily with her one hand on her chest. She falls on her knees on the ground. Now I remember she does have a heart problem. Before Armaan can reach near her, I rush towards her. I grab her arm and make her stand up again.

"You...you are disgusting, Armaan," she mumbles as she points at him.

"What is happening to you?" Armaan lets out in worry as he rushes towards her.

"Don't come near me," she yells at the top of her lungs which prompts her to slip from my hands and again fall on the ground.

I can hear her long, hitched breaths.

"When she is saying you to stay away from her then why are you making it harder for her?" I shout at Armaan.

"You shut up. Don't intrude." He points his index finger at me before looking back at his wife.

"Zara, you are not okay. Let me take you to the hospital," Armaan again says and moves towards her.

"If you care for me a little bit then don't come near me," she announces before she faints in my arms.

I glare at Armaan before hurridly taking Zara in my arms. I walk towards my car and make her lay on the back seat.

                *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I bite the inside of my mouth in anxiety as I walk here and there in the corridor of the hospital. I hope Zara is okay. I stop when a doctor comes out of the room where Zara is admitted right now. I quickly rush towards her.

"Doctor, how is Zara?" I ask in a hurry.

"Are you her husband?" She asks me back.

Now, why is she asking this instead of answering my query?

"No, I am not. First, tell me how she is."

"Then what's your relation to her?" She crosses her arms on her chest.

I groan in frustration. I hope Zara isn't in any trouble. But what if she is? If I call her my friend, the doctor may ask me more of these weird questions.

"She is... I am her brother," I mumble in haste.

I stare at the doctor in confusion when a smile appears on her face.

"Congratulations. Your sister is pregnant. Right now she is sleeping, but if you want to meet her, you can come into the room."

I gaze at the doctor's back in a daze. Zara is pregnant? With Armaan's child?

Oh God, what have we done? I run fingers through my hair in disappointment. While plotting revenge against Armaan, we never thought about Zara that she is innocent and has no part in all of this. She wasn't even aware of anything and she was forced to marry Armaan. Obliviously, we have hurt Zara. She is the one who is suffering the most in all of this. First, marrying a guy who doesn't like her, and when in the end, he falls for her; we fabricate it as he isn't sincere with her.