"It's a shame things had to come to this Nari."

"In a way.. I'm glad it's all over.. I can only hope that Jieun and Sieun have the chance to escape. And at least.. death by execution is painless."

At that, the King laughed,"Do you really think I'd let you die a quick and painless death Nari? For threatening my own life? You'll be in the dungeon for a few days receiving endless torture.. and then.. maybe after that.. I'll have you burned at a stake.. or crucified. Whichever I think suits you better."

The woman's jaw dropped in fear.

I should have left the glass in one piece.. at least that death would have been painless.

・:*:・

"Don't you want to pack your items and take them with you?" San asked and Wooyoung shook his head frantically. 

"I just need to get back home, there's no time for me to be picking and sorting through clothing." Wooyoung spoke dazedly, as he and San prepared a bag for the road home. "I just.. feel like something bad is going to happen. I-I don't have t-time. I n-need to b-be-"

"Wooyoungie calm down." San placed his hands on the anxious prince's shoulders to soothe the male. 

"I c-can't-" San slid his hands down to grab the prince's hands.

"Wooyoungie hey.. hey calm down."

Wooyoung sniffled and looked down.

"Love.."

"I-I'm sorry." Wooyoung felt tears slip down his face carefully. The droplets rolling down his cheeks slowly and dripping on to the carpeted floor beneath their feet.

"No it's okay, things are very overwhelming. It's been really difficult for us all this time Youngie.. It's understandable that you feel like this." San spoke with the intention of comforting the prince.

Wooyoung hiccuped and nodded before moving forward and burying his face in San's chest. 

"It's going to be okay." San promised and Wooyoung responded by wrapping his arms around the knight and hugging him closely. 

Seonghwa opened the door, "Alright so I got- Oh. Do you guys need a moment?"

"N-no. We don't have that much time." Wooyoung pulled away from San and wiped his eyes.

"Alright.. well.. we've put together a carriage with our fastest horses as well as the horse you brought with you, and a driver who doesn't mind not sleeping for one night." Seonghwa spoke with unease.

"Thank you." Wooyoung sniffled. 

Hongjoong peeked into the room, grabbing onto Seonghwa's arm. "I've put together the proper food for the trip." 

"Thank you peach." Seonghwa spoke causing the male to blush.

Wooyoung grabbed the bag that he and San packed together, "We'll be leaving now. Thank you so much Seonghwa, we are forever indebted to you. And you as well Hongjoong." Wooyoung spoke.

San nodded,"I hope we meet again soon." The Knight grabbed Wooyoung's hand and the two of them walked past the curious and surprised eyes of the staff to the carriage prepared for them.

The driver looked at the couple in surprise. He didn't know he would be driving the missing prince and his kidnapper knight.

"Ugh, he didn't kidnap me. Please take us back to the Jung Kingdom." Wooyoung spoke, sniffling and getting inside the carriage with San.

The man nodded, still feeling confusion and nudging the horse so it would start moving them towards the castle.

・:*:・