We're all screwed.

It has come to the author's attention that their updating skills aren't very good. The author apologizes for that, and hopes to do better in the future.

Hopefully, the author will be able to update on a somewhat weekly basis each weekend, and please the audience.

- Author (Please don't kill me)

Third person POV

Jason was screwed.

Not necessarily dead, but screwed.

Very, very, screwed.

Why, you may ask, is he so screwed?

It was actually pretty obvious.

During his night sulking, Bruce realized something very important.

Something vital to his actions in the future, and damaging to his self esteem.

He was an idiot.

No only that, but he was stupid too.

How he had not connected Damian's strange behavior, Jason's suspicious actions, and Dick's disappearance sooner, he would never know.

Perhaps it was time to install a stronger coffee machine in the Batcave.

After this sudden conclusion, Bruce then proceeded to gather the evidence and march to Jason's room with a vengeance.

A very, very, strong vengeance.

- Back to where we left off -

Jason wasn't sure what to feel about the situation.

On one hand, he was about to get the longest lecture in his life. Followed by a potential painful death from his younger brother.

On the other, the sight of Bruce holding both the Santa hat and ornament was quite hilarious.

So he opted to try (and fail) and conceal his emotions behind a serious frown.

To Bruce, it looked more like the expression of a child caught mid-prank.

In a way, that was the situation.

Bruce frowned a bit further, unhappy with Jason's reaction.

He didn't look guilty at all.

"Do you need anything old man?" Jason asked, stifled laughter betraying his poker face.

Bruce sighed.

"Explain." He said, forcefully shoving the items forward toward his son.

"Explain what?" Jason questioned, batting his eyelashes to feign innocence.

Bruce's glare intensified.

"Jason." He warned.

"Ahem."

The air around them seemed to drop a degree.

Jason's face twisted into one of horror.

Bruce's eyes widened in fear.

Perhaps Jason was not the only one who was screwed.

- Somewhere in Metropolis -

It was supposed to be easy.

Key word: supposed.

Apparently, this would be a lot harder than expected.

A few blocks back, Dick had spotted Roy swinging from the roofs.

Not only was Dick being pursued, but John wasn't home either!

"What?!"

Which brings us to our current situation.

The other Kent's had arrived home only a few minutes ago, receiving a phone call.

From the information Dick had gathered, John was at Wayne manor.

Therefore, not in Metropolis.

Knowing the relationship between John and his brother, Dick could assume what had probably happened.

After drawing this conclusion, Dick walked to an old, almost empty local library, where he then hacked into one of the computers and pulled up security footage from John's school.

LOADING...

Unfortunately, old computers weren't the fastest devices out there.