Chapter 9: Reunion of Mystery Inc.

After a few days being students at Beacon, Fred, Velma,  Daphne, and Shaggy walked into their dorm room, still wearing their Beacon uniform.

"I want to take a rest.  It's, like, 8:00 PM anyways." Daphne said before faceplanting on her bed. "I had to do so much work, today."

"Like, tell me about it. The only class i've been acing so far is that Paranormal Studies class Fred's brother is teaching." Shaggy said as he sat on his bed. "And I thought I was gonna be failing that cause of how scared I am of ghosts."

Just as Velma took off her glasses for the night, there was a knock n the dorm room's door.

"I'll get it." Velma said as she walked to the door and opened it to not see anyone or anything but a package with Shaggy's name on it. "Hey, Shaggy, there's a package out here for you."

Shaggy walked over and looked at the package.

"It's from my dad. He mailed in a crate of stress eating snacks." Shaggy said as he stepped out into the hallway and started trying to push the box into the dorm room. "Hey, can I, like, get a little help here, Fred??"

"SUre thing." Fred said as he walked over and stood next to Shaggy to help him push the box in. "On three, we push. Okay, Shaggy?"

"Okay." Shaggy replied

"One....." Fred started

"Like, two....." Shaggy adds

"Three!!" the both of them said, pushing the box into the dorm room and Ddaphne closing the door behind them

Shaggy and Fred took a deep breath.

"What kin of snacks do you eat at home when stressed, Shag???" Fred asked, confused about how heavy the box was

"He's never sent me a crate that's been that heavy before." Shaggy stated in response, eually as confused as Fred

Just then, a distinct chewing sound was heard from in the box. One that the members of Team FRBD knew way too well.

Wait a minute....i'd know that chewing anywhere!" Shaggy exclaimed, knowing the way that whatever in the box that's chewing on some of the food is identical to that of his canine pal Scooby. "Dad, you slick man. You really did manage to sneak Scooby in like I secretly hoped you would."

Fred reached into his handbag and grabbed a mini crowbar he had stored. He then stuck it under the lid of the box after Shaggy grabbed the letter.

The letter read as follows:

Dear Norville, or, son or Shaggy if you prefer,

    I know this may have seemed odd, but knowing how bad your stress eating is, I decided to mail in a whole crate full of your favorite snacks and foods you stress ate a lot of especially the chips you were eating a lot of when you and Yang's mom left. Packed a lot of those chips. Also, if you look closely in the box, you'll find a special little surprise I put in for you and the gang. Also, let Daphne know our house is always open if she needs somewhere to stay and can't go  to her home in Atlas.

Signed,
Your father, Taiyang Xiao Long

Shaggy quickly showed Daphne the letter to point out what Taiyang wanted him to tell to her, and she simply smiled a little.

The group then all grabbed part of the lid after Fred popped it off with his crowbar and put his crowbar down. At that exact moment, they opened the box and tossed the lid to the side, only for something to pop it's head out, stuck in an empty chip bag.

Shaggy chuckled a little as he grabbed the bag and pulled it off to reveal the group's lovable Great Dane, Scooby Doo.

"Scooby!!!" the group cheered as the dog in question hopped out of the box and practically tackled Shaggy and licked his face several times

"Okay, okay, calm down, old buddy, old pal." Shaggy said with a bit of laughter as everyone else shared a chuckle. "Glad you could sneak in, Scoob. I missed ya."

"RI missed you too, Raggy." Scooby said before hopping off of Shaggy

Shaggy and Scooby hugged each other, then Fred, Velma, and Daphne kneeled down and hugged the two as well.

"The gang is finally back together." Daphne said, happy Scooby is back

Scooby randomly licked Shaggy's shoulder for whatever reason.