//Chapter9

//Chapter9

“Kiara, get down here NOW!” Haha! I can’t stop laughing from what I did to him! Haha. I went down as fast as I could while biting my lower lip too control my laugh. As I was about to go near to my mom, Jake appeared in front on her and faced me! “How could you do this?!” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU’RE SO CUTE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” “Stop laughing Kiara! It’s not funny!” “Kiara that’s enough!” Oh-uh! That’s father already. I bit my lower lip to control my laugh. “You’re so mean Kiara! Broke this spell NOW!” “FINE! Hmpf!”  And then the bunny ears of Jake disappeared. “Now, can I go back to my room now!?” Mom just nodded at me. As I went back to my room, Lolo called me. He is in the kitchen so I went there. “What is it Lolo?” “I don’t like Jake for you hija.” Whoa.. Lolo don’t like what!? “Why Lolo? I thought you like him for me because it’s part of our culture?” “Don’t know the reason Kiara. I just don’t like him for you.” “Hmpf. Me either ‘Lo. I hate his guts!” “Did you do the only solution to break the culture hija?” The only way… Did I really do that? I don’t really know… “Yes ‘Lo.” Lolo just nodded. “Is there something else more ‘Lo.” “Nothing more. But hija, be careful with Jake okay?” I stare at Lolo for a minute and then nodded at him. I was about to go out in the kitchen when Jake appeared infront on me again. “What?!” “Don’t be silly Kiara. No matter what happen, you would be mine!” “Whatever!” and then I walkout on him. I really hate him!!